'21 AL CB Edwin White

Kids aren't committing because of a defensive back. A QB...sure.

And Wilcoxson is already beginning to get shacky.
Guy decommited twice already.

Need to keep recruiting. All the way to Feb.
I could see as many as 8 different names being on there come 2nd signing period.
5DD69950-AE3F-4078-B817-2F973ACC9465.gif

I’m starting to worry about you, friend.

View attachment 285662

I’m starting to worry about you, friend.

Hahaha..ok

I'm saying no one follows a Defensive back to another school because of him. A QB? Yes. It happens all the time.

Wilcoxson will not be a Vol imo.
Neither will this Ed White kid.
Or Howard. We're trying to win Championships. These kids ain't it. Need the right stuff.

Hahaha..ok

I'm saying no one follows a Defensive back to another school because of him. A QB? Yes. It happens all the time.

Or Howard. We're trying to win Championships. These kids ain't it. Need the right stuff.
Let's wager.

Hahaha..ok

Peer recruiting is a thing. Wilcoxson is good at it.

I could see as many as 8 different names being on there come 2nd signing period.
Link?

busy morning for some i see...
VoLg1TJ.gif

Add me to the list of those wondering where you are getting this. Are you basing that on his past history? If so, I would bet it's pretty rare that a recruit decommits more than twice. Based on those odds, he will most likely end up a Vol.

I'm guessing you must have some line of evidence for your statement. Otherwise, you're just presenting your opinion as a true statement, which I'm sure you know is not a good idea. If Wilcoxson doesn't read this board, someone connected to him probably does.

Add me to the list of those wondering where you are getting this. Are you basing that on his past history? If so, I would bet it's pretty rare that a recruit decommits more than twice. Based on those odds, he will most likely end up a Vol.

I'm guessing you must have some line of evidence for your statement. Otherwise, you're just presenting your opinion as a true statement, which I'm sure you know is not a good idea. If Wilcoxson doesn't read this board, someone connected to him probably does.
He is D4H.

Hahaha..ok

You don't send an in-state kid (especially a Knoxville kid) packing. So Howard is in. CJP is not stupid enough to piss off in-state HS coaches.

Hahaha..ok

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

What does it mean to be "shacky" anyway?

shacky: (adj) 1. to be quickly thrown together out of loose materials to be seemingly presentable.
2. shack-like; disheveled.

Fred woke up late for work, still drunk from the night before. He went to the office looking shacky, still smelling of stripper glitter and stale cigarette smoke.

Passable?

VN Store

Back