'21 AL CB Edwin White

Me neither. He’s actually active and seems to be communicating with other commits and congratulating recent guys. I think others. Just my opinion.
I think you look at Evans and Jones, and then who knows what’s up with Jackson

Reactions: KPT_VFL
This kids HS tape looks like EB’s college tape. Always around the ball - ints, forces fumbles, fumble recoveries, likes to lay a hit. If he can be half the ball hawk of EB then he’ll be the best ball hawk we’ve had since EB. Plus, he has a room in his house dedicated to Tennessee. Hope we hang onto to this one!

This kids HS tape looks like EB’s college tape. Always around the ball - ints, forces fumbles, fumble recoveries, likes to lay a hit. If he can be half the ball hawk of EB then he’ll be the best ball hawk we’ve had since EB. Plus, he has a room in his house dedicated to Tennessee. Hope we hang onto to this one!
Pruitt loves him because of the interceptions. He always says if you don’t intercept the ball on Friday you won’t on Sat

I'm trying to remember which one of our 2021 commits it was that recently made a twitter post to another player saying that when they line up across from him, that guy's recruiting stars aren't going to save him. THAT'S the attitude I want in all of our players, no matter what their recruiting ratings are! I think it may have been Kamar.
Was this guy

Dumb question here: what’s a “git shirt”? Heard of red shirts, blue shirts, and grey shirts but git shirt is new to me.

Looks like a prototype free safety to me. Don’t know why he would get run off. He’s special.

I'm trying to remember which one of our 2021 commits it was that recently made a twitter post to another player saying that when they line up across from him, that guy's recruiting stars aren't going to save him. THAT'S the attitude I want in all of our players, no matter what their recruiting ratings are! I think it may have been Kamar.
Was D. Ruckers.

Means the school is telling them to git... taking back offer

So we believe CJP is accepting offers now that he knows he’ll back out on later? How would that not be lying to recruits?

I mean, I get processing happens as the recruiting landscape changes, but it’s usually no more than a couple guys. Normally if a higher rated guy is interested, you don’t accept a commitment from anyone else.

For clarity, I’m not suggesting CJP is lying, I’m suggesting he may not intend on revoking any of these commitments. He’s not the kind of guy to pull the rug out from a kid in the 11th hour and leave him stranded on signing day.

Reactions: vols1221
So we believe CJP is accepting offers now that he knows he’ll back out on later? How would that not be lying to recruits?

I mean, I get processing happens as the recruiting landscape changes, but it’s usually no more than a couple guys. Normally if a higher rated guy is interested, you don’t accept a commitment from anyone else.

For clarity, I’m not suggesting CJP is lying, I’m suggesting he may not intend on revoking any of these commitments. He’s not the kind of guy to pull the rug out from a kid in the 11th hour and leave him stranded on signing day.

It’s 7 months until ESD. 9 months until NSD.

Plenty of time to help a kid find another program in that timeframe if need be.

This is like the 1st 10 minutes, not the 11th hour.

Reactions: HeadVol77
It’s 7 months until ESD. 9 months until NSD.

Plenty of time to help a kid find another program in that timeframe if need be.

This is like the 1st 10 minutes, not the 11th hour.

Fair enough. Still seems wrong to take several kids knowing you’ll be pushing them out later. Plus that’s just bad press when these kids do get pressed to decommit. Headline: “TN 2021 class loses 6th commit” etc.

Fair enough. Still seems wrong to take several kids knowing you’ll be pushing them out later. Plus that’s just bad press when these kids do get pressed to decommit. Headline: “TN 2021 class loses 6th commit” etc.

It will more than likely be “so and so flips from UT to _______ university”.

Pruitt been in this cruitin’ game for a long time. I’m sure he knows how to finesse the situation where the kid comes out looking like a million bucks.

VN Store

Back