'21 AL CB Edwin White (Tennessee commit 3/7/20)

Ulysees E. McGill

Rage agai...aww eff it..just die.
Thank you for clarifying. Didn’t know that
I honestly don't know what to think, it seems like a really strange thing to be so gung-ho and just do a 180, so it is probably nothing...but so many kids these days do things that seem so stupid to me, and they do not often have, or make any sense to me.

I hope the kid sticks, I was/am looking forward to him being a VFL.

LittleVol

Whoa....where have u heard that Wilcoxson is shacky in his commitment? I haven’t read that anywhere.
He is *shaky.

I said this 2 days ago before all this hoopla happening today.

Anyway. Pruitt and Co are recruiting, getting interest and big commitments. Not this kid.
Or any other recruit.

At the end of the day...it's the coaches and usually the parents relationship that close the deal. Not some hype train.

Pruitt and Co have pulled in what I think are two Top 10 borderline top 5 classes in 2019 and 2020.

And he's going to continue to upgrade this awesome class. But this kid won't be a part of it....

VOLuptuousBOOMS

He is *shaky.

I said this 2 days ago before all this hoopla happening today.

Anyway. Pruitt and Co are recruiting, getting interest and big commitments. Not this kid.
Or any other recruit.

At the end of the day...it's the coaches and usually the parents relationship that close the deal. Not some hype train.

Pruitt and Co have pulled in what I think are two Top 10 borderline top 5 classes in 2019 and 2020.

And he's going to continue to upgrade this awesome class. But this kid won't be a part of it....
LOL... dying on that hill.

LoveDD's

Vols,B_tches
This kid will give you everything he has no matter the outcome, Huge desire to be successful. Someone very close to him told me that his Biological family gave up on him and he was homeless, he was sneaking into the HS gym at night and sleeping. Adopted by a great family at the school. CTM and CDA talks with him all the time

Yes it is almost a another "Blindside" story, be surprised he gets a GIT.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
This kid will give you everything he has no matter the outcome, Huge desire to be successful. Someone very close to him told me that his Biological family gave up on him and he was homeless, he was sneaking into the HS gym at night and sleeping. Adopted by a great family at the school. CTM and CDA talks with him all the time

Yes it is almost a another "Blindside" story, be surprised he gets a GIT.
maybe PWO if push comes to shove?

good story.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
he is a keeper. one of coaches' favorite kids in class
Yeah, several posters have mentioned him as a git candidate. A couple of months ago, I would have agreed. But now I think he sticks. He seems active on social media, liking tweets and such when people commit or say something positive about UT. Nothing suggests the staff has waivered on him.

MemphisVol3

I haven’t watched much film on him yet. Does he project as a corner, nickel, or is he just an athlete that the staff will move him to where they see he fits best?

Skullbone

I think people usually just look at the site rankings and stars and pick a couple guys with so so numbers and assume they're going to be first on the chopping block, but truly we don't know squat about that. A lot of people assume this guy and Roc Taylor were first to go but it turns out both of them are part of Pruitt's master plan. That's why I try not to say one guy or another is being recruited over. You never really know and plus it's kind of rude. I fully trust Pruitt and co. We gon be good.

VN Store

Sponsors