'21 AL CB Edwin White

Two whole 4 stars? List some of the 14 three stars. We have more three stars than Bama, UGA, and LSU combined.

I like how everyone compares us to Bama, UGA, and FL until they need something else to fit their narrative so now it’s LSU.

Also, your post is false. At least by 247 composite which I assumed is what most use.

Terrence Lewis is a 5 star.

We currently have 14 - 3 stars committed.

Those 3 have 15 combined.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
🙄 he’s graduating early and their school is probably not having a season til spring. Sheesh. Sit down, Karen.

Someone posted that his team is 6-2 with two games to go.

It’s kind of an odd move. I can’t imagine we earned any favors with his high school coaches if we talked one of their best players into opting out.

And I’m not sure I understand our motivation to do so here. Would seem you’d want the kid to get the most experience possible before he got to campus.

Quitting on his team is a red flag. His team has 2 games left and are competing for their 4th straight title. He says it's to avoid the possibility of an injury and to play for his "career." Only justification would be that he's already banged up and playing through something. Otherwise, he's a quitter there and very well could be one here. Not a fan of the decision.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Someone posted that his team is 6-2 with two games to go.

It’s kind of an odd move. I can’t imagine we earned any favors with his high school coaches if we talked one of their best players into opting out.

And I’m not sure I understand our motivation to do so here. Would seem you’d want the kid to get the most experience possible before he got to campus.
Ah. I retract my previous statement and stand very corrected. I’ll take that one on the chin. But yeah that’s what you’d think, really. But who knows. Maybe there’s more to it than we see

Gosh. I expected some guys to not sign tomorrow, but I didn't expect all the decommits tonight. Watch for Mosley to leave, since AP has been right on Howard and White.

VN Store

Back