'21 AL CB Edwin White

Yea... complaining that Alabama got the commitment of a 5* DB after the past 10 years of secondary domination that only LSU can honestly rival but let’s whine and compare Tennessee. I think Sutton in the 3rd round is our highest DB in 9-11 years?
Thank. You.

When you don’t have on field results, it’s hard to pull those elite DBs no matter who’s coaching them. Be realistic in your frustration

Well coaches need to get results on the field then don't they? Or boosters need to dish out the dough. One of those need to happen or this program is donezo.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Yea... complaining that Alabama got the commitment of a 5* DB after the past 10 years of secondary domination that only LSU can honestly rival but let’s whine and compare Tennessee. I think Sutton in the 3rd round is our highest DB in 9-11 years?

So its just an endless cycle then. Something has to give eventually. Either coaches overachieve or people start to pay cash. It's the only way this program is gonna get healthy again and I have zero faith in the first thing happening. Barely have any faith in the second thing happening, the lack of care for this program is at an all time low for sure.

I agree, bud

Yup. And I think I am realistic. I know there's people in this community that have the $$$ to get players to come here. They're just greedy, power hungry douches though it seems. Unlike Bama and Clemson where everyone pulls in the same direction. It's just immensely frustrating.

So its just an endless cycle then. Something has to give eventually. Either coaches overachieve or people start to pay cash. It's the only way this program is gonna get healthy again and I have zero faith in the first thing happening. Barely have any faith in the second thing happening, the lack of care for this program is at an all time low for sure.
Yes it does, our 4 stars actually have to get their heads out of their butts. Bryce, KG had 4 chances against Bama to intercept a ball. Obviously they’re coached because they were in great position. It’s on them to catch the damn ball. KG has been dropping them for weeks now.

You seem like such a miserable person. Does your life just suck? Hell, Since 2016 I've lost my dad, almost died from cirrhosis, had a liver transplant, spent months in the hospital, broken my back, had two hernia surgeries.....I've been through a lot of bad ****. And yet I'm not even close to as miserable as you appear to be. I think I feel sorry for you.
Man. You genuinely just put life in perspective for me. I was oddly down after yesterday, even though I fully expected it. Thanks for the reality check. Prayers for you. Hope you catch a break. The good kind that is.

Yes it does, our 4 stars actually have to get their heads out of their butts. Bryce, KG had 4 chances against Bama to intercept a ball. Obviously they’re coached because they were in great position. It’s on them to catch the damn ball. KG has been dropping them for weeks now.

I can see your valid points, but I just still don't think coaching is great. I don't understand the hard on Pruitt/Ansley have for the ****** zone defense. It ain't worked all year, and they refuse to change it up. How can a coach not realize his dline is not good enough to get any kind of pressure by themselves?

Yet you can’t wait to groan about it

How should we react? Vols got embarrassed by UK, then destroyed by Bama. Losing to Bama was going to happen, but the fact our defense minded head coach can't even slow them down a little is disappointing.

We need kids that Georgia, Florida, and Bama wants, not Coastal Carolina.

If you can stay positive and believe things are headed in the right direction, then good for you. I'm not going to pretend

I can see your valid points, but I just still don't think coaching is great. I don't understand the hard on Pruitt/Ansley have for the ****** zone defense. It ain't worked all year, and they refuse to change it up. How can a coach not realize his dline is not good enough to get any kind of pressure by themselves?
I hate zone. But I think there’s a serious lack of trust at nickel and free safety. Tanks a strong safety through and through. Kid likes one thing and that’s laying lumber.

How should we react? Vols got embarrassed by UK, then destroyed by Bama. Losing to Bama was going to happen, but the fact our defense minded head coach can't even slow them down a little is disappointing.

If you can stay positive and believe things are headed in the right direction, then good for you. I'm not going to pretend
75EE42DF-F4B3-40A4-A981-E8CD068CD291.gif

Lazy for offering a 3 star with a terrible offer list. Keep justifying mediocrity. You guys are good at it
Kool-Aid? Last year I watched him get cooked for over 100 yards and 2 TDs by guess who?? Take a guess..

Don’t know?? It was Roc Taylor. Go look at who he’s committed to and his ranking.

And it’s on hudl to go look at for everyone else.

Then just acknowledge that this is about Kentucky and this week really doesn’t matter since everyone knew what the outcome was going to be. Hell the best defense in the nation wasn’t competitive after halftime in Georgia.

Kool-Aid? Last year I watched him get cooked for over 100 yards and 2 TDs by guess who?? Take a guess..

Don’t know?? It was Roc Taylor. Go look at who he’s committed to and his ranking.

Tell me more!

I feel like Roc is going to be a freak in college. No 4.4 D.K. but a 4.6 kid at his side will be still a freak.

I know that we say every year about “this 3 star kid is super underrated and a great player” about all of the lower half of our recruits each class but this season it’s actually true on a lot of them. I cant say much about white because of the competition level but he dominates at that level so take with that what you will.

But with guys like Miles Campbell, Roc Taylor and De’Shawn Rucker, there’s absolutely no excuse for the ranking services not to have them as composite 4 stars. They’re all tremendous athletes, and in Rucker’s case has the offer list of a top 50 player. Parker you could throw in there too, but they generally don’t rank a ton of lineman very high.

You seem like such a miserable person. Does your life just suck? Hell, Since 2016 I've lost my dad, almost died from cirrhosis, had a liver transplant, spent months in the hospital, broken my back, had two hernia surgeries.....I've been through a lot of bad ****. And yet I'm not even close to as miserable as you appear to be. I think I feel sorry for you.
Dang man, sorry you have gone through all that but glad you came through it.

But still...our recruiting class is very Butch like and we arent closing the gap.

Dang man, sorry you have gone through all that but glad you came through it.

But still...our recruiting class is very Butch like and we arent closing the gap.
Terrence Lewis and Dylan Brooks say hello.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back