'20 AL ATH Kristian Story (Alabama Commit)

2009-07-13_smallfire21.jpg

Hahahahahaha

Reactions: 1 person
kristian story - another 2020 standout, the versatile lanett (ala.) star plays all over the field for the defending state champions. On thursday we saw him at quarterback, his bread and butter position, as well as wide receiver, cornerback and safety with his athleticism. Story flashed at all of them, part of the reason he is considered an athlete by 247sports, but the conversation could begin shifting back to the quarterback position as he progresses. The storng-armed tennessee commitment was accurate and pushed the ball down the field and beyond the numbers all day long despite yet to really focus on the position in any offseason, something he's going to do for the first time in 2018 complete with a trip to the manning passing academy later this month. His coach and father, clifford story, said tennessee and other sec programs are considering projecting him solely as a passer now more than ever. Alabama gets him on campus next.

Reactions: 1 person
In the article he says he rushed into his commitment after one visit. Been talking to his family and decided to re-open. Gonna take his time.

Said TN is still one of the favorites and he likes Pruitt and what he’s doing.

TIFWIW

"They sucked vs WKU, so I want to watch to see if they improve under Pruitt since I have another year to make a decision." That's what I got out of it.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back