'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Dee's father stopped by the office this morning and spent some time with us. Florida leads as of today.
I'm a big Dee fan and I appreciate all of your updates Pulaski. I really don't know the etiquette on comments about grades, but word here in town is he's working to up his GPA or ACT score. Really hope he can go play somewhere (hopefully Tennessee) instead of juco.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Dee's father stopped by the office this morning and spent some time with us. Florida leads as of today.

giphy.gif

I'm a big Dee fan and I appreciate all of your updates Pulaski. I really don't know the etiquette on comments about grades, but word here in town is he's working to up his GPA or ACT score. Really hope he can go play somewhere (hopefully Tennessee) instead of juco.
He has no clue about what is going on here. Another wannabe insider.

Where has it been said that Beckwith and his brother will be attending the same college? If that’s true, then I like our chances here. Brother is a PWO right?

This. Gotta like our chances if the brother is coming here, you would think it matters a little bit, how much...?, but, should help.

Should be able to sell him on backfilling Pons spot.
I really think he just likes Gainesville and the warm weather over the cooler mountains of Knoxville. I bet Pruitt rolls out the red carpet for him on his official visit when the whole family is there. Little brother Cam seems 100% on his PWO so we've still got that going for us.

I really think he just likes Gainesville and the warm weather over the cooler mountains of Knoxville. I bet Pruitt rolls out the red carpet for him on his official visit when the whole family is there. Little brother Cam seems 100% on his PWO so we've still got that going for us.
You tell him Gainesville is a garbage pit?

I know UF is the state institution but Gainesville is a dump, Ben Hill Griffin is a dump. The UF campus is the only thing nice in that whole damn city.
Somehow UF has gotten its fair share of great players to come to that sh:thole city to play ball, but none ever choose to stay there or come back there after their playing days are over. Nobody plays at UF and then the NFL and then comes back and makes their home in Gainesville and there's a reason for that.

I know UF is the state institution but Gainesville is a dump, Ben Hill Griffin is a dump. The UF campus is the only thing nice in that whole damn city.
Somehow UF has gotten its fair share of great players to come to that sh:thole city to play ball, but none ever choose to stay there or come back there after their playing days are over. Nobody plays at UF and then the NFL and then comes back and makes their home in Gainesville and there's a reason for that.
Good point.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The talking heads on the podcast keep saying it's his cousin and not his brother.

Reactions: crovol

Do you still think they absolutely will end up at the same place ?

VN Store

Back