'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

From the tone of his interview, it doesn't sound like our coaches view him as a huge priority.

He just said they're calling him everyday...

What are you all talking about?

Yes he's a high priority.

From the tone of his interview, it doesn't sound like our coaches view him as a huge priority.
We were 1st to offer, Dee loves Coach Pruitt and we are closer to home than everyone else. He's well aware how much Tn wants him. He's holding out for an Alabama offer that he's yet to receive. If they offer then that's where he will go, if they don't I believe he's Knoxville bound.

We were 1st to offer, Dee loves Coach Pruitt and we are closer to home than everyone else. He's well aware how much Tn wants him. He's holding out for an Alabama offer that he's yet to receive. If they offer then that's where he will go, if they don't I believe he's Knoxville bound.

Then what's the reason he's declaring UF as his definite leader ?

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Doubtful this guy makes an impact trying to play two sports...

Always an exception on very rare occasions, but I’d keep looking on...jmo..

Then what's the reason he's declaring UF as his definite leader ?
I'll say this, his little brother will play a big factor in where he goes. Sadly for us right now Fl may be their best situation. Saban was in Florence yesterday but I've not heard yet if he visited Dee or not. Coach Pruitt and staff are turning the heat up so I don't think we are out of it just yet.

VN Store

Back