'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Im so down on this recruiting class right now. I think we’re in big trouble
Same man, same

We have Harrison Bailey, the centerpiece of the class. We have several top-tier, defensive guys, including a trio of line-backers from Whitehaven, helping our Memphis pipeline. We have a speedy WR and a bruising RB. We have some offensive linemen that I think will all be legit. We just landed an under-the-radar athletic freak at DE/LB.

Our class is good. Pick your heads up, fellas...

We have Harrison Bailey, the centerpiece of the class. We have several top-tier, defensive guys, including a trio of line-backers from Whitehaven, helping our Memphis pipeline. We have a speedy WR and a bruising RB. We have some offensive linemen that I think will all be legit. We just landed an under-the-radar athletic freak at DE/LB.

Our class is good. Pick your heads up, fellas...

Speaking of our big bruising RB, is he still hurt? Health issues?

Turf toe this whole season right or something?
Wasn't he hurt last year as well?

Huh... ya, you're right. I didn't know. Davante Adams just missed 4 games with turf toe, though... and he's pretty good :)

We've got a RB that's 230 and runs a 4.4... you can get at least a little pumped!

Huh... ya, you're right. I didn't know. Davante Adams just missed 4 games with turf toe, though... and he's pretty good :)

We've got a RB that's 230 and runs a 4.4... you can get at least a little pumped!
Oh I'm not being negative on him. I was asking a question, because I wasn't for sure.

Reactions: jwilliams
Awesome. I’m hoping he turns into another nightmare TE for us. That is, if we can convince him that his future’s in football. This two-sport thing kinda scares me.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Awesome. I’m hoping he turns into another nightmare TE for us. That is, if we can convince him that his future’s in football. This two-sport thing kinda scares me.
He loves basketball and I just don't see him playing football without it. He may down the road when his roles are defined but as of right now basketball is very important to him. Once South Carolina offered him to be on their basketball team it change dramatically how teams have recruited him. Little brother plays a big part in this too.

Correct. Bear Bryant Rule.
Was talking with this older guy at the beach a couple years ago. I think he ended up at Auburn anyways, he said Bear Bryant offered him a baseball scholarship when he was in school. He said he never played a year of baseball in his life.

Only thing that worries me about this kid is what if he tries to quit football down the road to just play basketball at UT.

Reactions: onevol74
Only thing that worries me about this kid is what if he tries to quit football down the road to just play basketball at UT.
Football pays the bills so I doubt that happens. He would have to be offered a basketball scholarship for that to happen and he's not had any power5 bball offers, YET.

VN Store

Back