'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Who gets real insider status. Brother or cousin will determine.

Man recruiting is fun sometimes.

Hubbs is the most reliable source that there is among the actual media. I'd take his opinion/info over any other Knoxville/Tennessee media out there. He has worked hard to get a strong foothold and trust inside the football program.

He is not 100% accurate in recruiting, but he probably has the best information out of everyone there is who isn't a legit "insider." He does the best he can while still maintaining his professional integrity and contacts.

Definitely better than Hyams, John Adams, or anyone else out there. Hubbs and Simonton are the only ones I really like. Rucker has gotten better. He used to be a small child, but his articles in the past year or so have really seem to show his maturity increasing. I enjoy his articles as well.

Hubbs is the most reliable source that there is among the actual media. I'd take his opinion/info over any other Knoxville/Tennessee media out there. He has worked hard to get a strong foothold and trust inside the football program.

He is not 100% accurate in recruiting, but he probably has the best information out of everyone there is who isn't a legit "insider." He does the best he can while still maintaining his professional integrity and contacts.

Definitely better than Hyams, John Adams, or anyone else out there. Hubbs and Simonton are the only ones I really like. Rucker has gotten better. He used to be a small child, but his articles in the past year or so have really seem to show his maturity increasing. I enjoy his articles as well.
I was trying to be funny lol.

Reactions: AngryButchJones

One doesn’t have to be very accurate to be better than Hyams or Adams.

I don’t even know what Gridscape is
Gridscape was one of the first message boards (circa late 90’s ) Run by Chuck (Grid) and had recruiting, general football, basketball, Lady Vols among others. Chuck made the recruiting board a paid board to defray his costs and eventually sold everything to Scout who absolutely ruined it

Gridscape was one of the first message boards (circa late 90’s ) Run by Chuck (Grid) and had recruiting, general football, basketball, Lady Vols among others. Chuck made the recruiting board a paid board to defray his costs and eventually sold everything to Scout who absolutely ruined it
It was a great board in the early days, best on the internet I always thought. There was a great rivalry between forums back then when seemingly everyone posted on Gridscape, DawgVent, SwampGas and Tiderinsider.

Oh, I know. But there are a lot of people who don't have a clue who is good to listen to and who isn't. (You know, the noobs.) Just always like to back Hubbs when I can. The guy is good for Vols fans.
True....should have added get your info from VN.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back