'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Heard he picked up a shoulder injury during the bye week... I am told by one of the players that he runs like Derrick Henry in practice... says the coaches want him to be 100% before playing tho.
If so, then what was with his angry text last week if he knew he was injured.

We keep hearing we are going to see Beckwith and Tee Hodge, I am not holding my breath and I am starting to wonder if these guys can't stay healthy enough to play or something. Seems like we always talk about these guys are going to get time, but it never comes. Heck Smalls has looked as good or better than chandler the little he has been in there, he runs hard and fast, he should have had more carries this year. I know we need some more powerful runners that is for sure. GBO!

This isn’t knock against Small, but I hope he stays 3rd string his whole time here. He provides a spark and I like using him sort of like a 6th man type of thing. Good player.

For someone who wasn’t highly recruited,his vision isn’t talked about enough in my opinion.he’s ridiculously good

Gray is legit, Chandler is pretty good. Small has been healthy at least. That's why we haven't seen Beckwith. TE could really use a boost though imo, I'd love to see him there. A legit target there would be nice. Fant and Warren are fine, but neither are really dynamic.

Would love to see us use Dee in the way that KC uses Kelce and the Titans occasionally use Jonnu. Run some wildcat with him and give him some creative carries/touches out of the slot and even as a motion TE. Doubt that will ever happen w Pruitt's vanilla-ass offense, but one can dream, right?

Makes sense. Wish him well. Just didn't have a position. Was not physical enough to be a TE or defensive player. Could possibly be a large running back in a ball control, run heavy scheme.

So with Beckwith and Albright, they are definitely starting the Gitshirt process of clearing out people, in order to add portal players and get in under the 85 rule. Maybe a few more of these with some of the super seniors/ 5th and 6th year players coming back.

Reactions: KptVFL
So with Beckwith and Lovingood, they are definitely starting the Gitshirt process of clearing out people, in order to add portal players and get in under the 85 rule. Maybe a few more of these with some of the super seniors/ 5th and 6th year players coming back.
Lovingood was an excellent long snapper and started like 3-4 years. Albright didn’t do anything

VN Store

Back