'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Herschel Walker was very similar in size and maybe was even faster than Jackson. Both are probably the most physically gifted running backs ever. I really cannot make a decision which one was better.
Earl Campbell is still my all time favorite.. The original Beast Mode... haaa

I remember watching Bo with the Raiders. There was a game, I cannot remembered against who, but he got the edge and it looked like he just switched gears and left everyone in the dust. Bo was a human cheat code.

You might be thinking about a game against Seahawks when he broke a 90 yard run down the left sideline. He also ran through a Brian Bosworth tackle attempt at the goal line for another TD in the same game. That game increased the Bo legend and damaged the Bosworth hype.

I liked Campbell and Payton. Never watched Jim Brown who retired in 65. I was born in 62.
I've watched highlight films of Jim Brown. He never ran out of bounds. He may have been pushed out of bounds, but he wasn't afraid to get hit, or lay a hit. He wouldn't run out of bounds to avoid it.

I've watched highlight films of Jim Brown. He never ran out of bounds. He may have been pushed out of bounds, but he wasn't afraid to get hit, or lay a hit. He wouldn't run out of bounds to avoid it.
That was Sweetness also. He’d use his forearms to smash would be tacklers. It why Brown had no issue with Payton breaking his record unlike Franco Harris.

That was Sweetness also. He’d use his forearms to smash would be tacklers. It why Brown had no issue with Payton breaking his record unlike Franco Harris.
Talking about forearms I went to Troy State University for a Bobby Bowden Passing Camp as a receiver, anyways, one of the Troy coaches was showing us around and their RBs were doing “forearm” drills on a wooden telephone pole...... that’s how they built their strength was smashing their forearms against wooden telephone poles...... thought that was very unique and explains their success as a team back during that time....

I remember loving baseball & basketball. But football wasnt a thing, not a single kid I knew played it. Closest ice rink is Spruce Pine NC...so hockey...yeah.
Baseball was more popular at my elementary school. We were all about baseball.. then it was basketball in middle school, and football in high school

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I hope he takes the first hand off against Arkansas. Basically tell Arkansas we are going to run down your throats all game long and wear you out. Then hit you with a few play actions for TDs to Hyatt or Palmer.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back