'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I find it hard to believe that UT will scrimmage Sunday, right after they played Georgia until like 8 pm, on Saturday. Is this a joke that flew over my head ?
I think it’s genius especially during this pandemic when we’re liable to loss multiple players to contact tracing protocol. Develop everybody and let the cream rise To the top

No new info on this guy in a couple of weeks. Wonder if he’ll be ready to get some playing time against Ark? Sounds like he could be used in a variety of ways, but we really need to start attacking the middle of the field, our TE’s have been almost nonexistent. Coaches probably not real confident JG will protect the ball in that area. I’m hoping coaches start looking to the future at our QB position if that is the case, it’s now or never.

Reactions: ClasslessVol
No new info on this guy in a couple of weeks. Wonder if he’ll be ready to get some playing time against Ark? Sounds like he could be used in a variety of ways, but we really need to start attacking the middle of the field, our TE’s have been almost nonexistent. Coaches probably not real confident JG will protect the ball in that area. I’m hoping coaches start looking to the future at our QB position if that is the case, it’s now or never.
I hope so, he needs to see the field one way or the other.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I think on the VQ podcast on Thursday they said he should be available against Arkansas.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Looking forward to seeing this young man and other true Freshmen play a lot of football the last half of the season. We really need their help in a number of positions.
I sincerely hope they get to see the field. Lots of talent that we know is there

I think on the VQ podcast on Thursday they said he should be available against Arkansas.
I would grin ear to ear if we came out, Maurer at QB, Mcfadd, er Beckwith and Chandler lined up as backs.

Edit: I still cannot fathom in my wet noodle, how in the HEdoblehockeysticks how we cannot create something to cater to our talent, on the roster.

Last edited:
I want to see this kid run the rock, a 6’5 220 pound bowling ball that runs in the 4.5’s... even if he’s a poor mans King Henry that’s still a freak athlete even linebackers aren’t going to enjoy tackling.
Kind of a lean bowling ball if IYAM...

Edit: Henry is 6'3" 240ish...

Reactions: escapegoat2

VN Store

Back