'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I usually avoid drawn out petty quibbles, so maybe I was overdue. I got five bucks on the guy tryna tell me to drop it not dropping it, so I'm also invested.

Your right. It’s unnecessary. I for one shoulda stopped at the why question. The thing I like least is seeing fellow Vol fans argue incessantly. It’s been a less than spectacular week at work. Haven’t worked out in a week due to, well work and planter fasciitis the last 3 weeks for the first time. Gettin old sucks. I’ll apologize for the arguing when we should be celebrating. Apologies Soda, Sleegro, Butchna, heck even UE McGill and I didn’t even talk to him but offended him.
All good. Happens to the best of us.

Look man it’s not worth it. I’ll end the conversation on my end with this, she has mischaracterized my posts many times in the past claiming I’m a Kiffin fan, Florida fan etc. I indicated way back in this that I enjoyed rubbing it in Jaws face for falling short on Beckwith and the other 6 or so misses yesterday. Jaws, lawgator, secking, they’re here all the time whether I @ them or not. It ends with her insinuating I prefer talking to gator fans. How would you respond? I’ve seen you in action and it’s always enjoyable. Quite sure you wouldn’t let it go either...
If I interpreted it the same way? Yeah. I don’t tho. It was a play on words imo. Now there as Vol fans enamored with Kiffin that I don’t have issues with...then there are the ones that rejected any coaching candidate BUT him and crawl into a social media fetal position at the mere idea of competing with him for recruits. 🤔

That’s silly. I’m no Gator fan. Keep saying that to get a few likes. If you take it that seriously then don’t converse. Keep being you and liking your own posts. You never bring anything relevant to the board other than rah rah anyway...

Dang man, seems unnecessary.
I think all she meant was there's several rival posters that won't shut up, once they show up. Freak is good about having them around but we try to push them towards around the NCAA or off topic, *if it's one that just boasts about their team.
At least away from player threads, that's all.

Another thing I didn’t know happened but might have been critical to Dee’s recruitment is Corch Larry Scott. He just got the HC gig at Howard. We know what a good recruiter and position coach he was (even under Butch).

And is he really 207 or whatever was in that signing day graphic. He seems a touch slimmer. Is that just from him being in basketball shape?

Another thing I didn’t know happened but might have been critical to Dee’s recruitment is Corch Larry Scott. He just got the HC gig at Howard. We know what a good recruiter and position coach he was (even under Butch).

And is he really 207 or whatever was in that signing day graphic. He seems a touch slimmer. Is that just from him being in basketball shape?
It was either Jaws or Pulaski or both who insisted that Mullen was the point man on Pulaski.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Your right. It’s unnecessary. I for one shoulda stopped at the why question. The thing I like least is seeing fellow Vol fans argue incessantly. It’s been a less than spectacular week at work. Haven’t worked out in a week due to, well work and planter fasciitis the last 3 weeks for the first time. Gettin old sucks. I’ll apologize for the arguing when we should be celebrating. Apologies Soda, Sleegro, Butchna, heck even UE McGill and I didn’t even talk to him but offended him.
No big deal. I'm sorry I offended you. I really thought we were just discussing a difference of opinion.

He’s been lauded by those close to him and some of the guys on VQ to be closer to 230 actually. But take into account that he’s 6’5”

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Look, you asked why? I answered. You didn’t like the answer which is fine but wanted to twist the knife which makes for less than a conversation. If you don’t like Jaws that’s fine. You can block him. It’s just a forum, not ones entire existence. But you spend more time debating with me than Jaws... kinda strange...
3012CE8B-3587-4FFC-91D3-D761E31C0830.jpeg

He’s been lauded by those close to him and some of the guys on VQ to be closer to 230 actually. But take into account that he’s 6’5”
Using my new 247 membership and asked about his weight and Callahan said it’s probably a basketball thing but the last weight Beckwith said was 215. I guess we’ll see in the summer.

And apparently he wasn’t recruited as a TE or WR or anything. Just get here and we’ll figure it out. I didn’t know just how much he did in high school.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Using my new 247 membership and asked about his weight and Callahan said it’s probably a basketball thing but the last weight Beckwith said was 215. I guess we’ll see in the summer.

And apparently he wasn’t recruited as a TE or WR or anything. Just get here and we’ll figure it out. I didn’t know just how much he did in high school.
That goes along with what Pruitt has stated. Prefers to play players where they want.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back