'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Will be today most likely. Just like they didn’t want Joseph 🙄
Never could figure out if we wanted Joseph or not. I am told that MJ is more athletic than Powell and has a higher upside, could be fantastic. Powell was said to be more polished and have a frame that would hold more weight. Thank Powell was rated higher when we took him before injury, but MJ is higher now. Either way you got a good one. Beckwith is a definite take and last I heard, UF thought it was still 50/50.

Reactions: ValleyAlVol
Over/under of 1.5 days till the UF guys to start the “Numbers are tight, Beckwith may not get in the class” talk.
“We started wavering when we noticed he was a lot smaller than we thought. Coach Mullen can spot a tapeworm a mile away in a mall parking lot.”
- SwampFeat prolly

Never could figure out if we wanted Joseph or not. I am told that MJ is more athletic than Powell and has a higher upside, could be fantastic. Powell was said to be more polished and have a frame that would hold more weight. Thank Powell was rated higher when we took him before injury, but MJ is higher now. Either way you got a good one. Beckwith is a definite take and last I heard, UF thought it was still 50/50.
Not attacking you here, but Powell had nothing to do with the recruitment of Joseph. Powell had been committed since June, and in December yal were pursuing both Morven Joseph and Donell Harris (signed with A&M). It was clear Florida was trying to add another edge rusher, however, they missed on them both.

I followed the recruitment closely, and to be clear, UF wanted Joseph.

Head coaches don’t typically go in home with a recruit they don’t want the week of signing day...

VN Store

Back