'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Poster: “Dee should’ve committed to the Vols tonight”

AP: “😊
I think that was his reply because Dee 'has' been committed, not that he just did.

Still haven't watched film on him as a receiver, so I'll just take "y'alls" word for it. He certainly is fast, mobile, and hits hard, doing all that with a big frame.

I hope we don't get Hardied here..
I’m with you, McGill. But Dee legitimately does not seem like that type of kid. He really seems like a good one and I think he’s surrounded by good people. I sincerely think he’s underrated as a prospect. I feel he should be more highly rated simply because of what he brings to the table as an athlete. Jumps out at you on film. Especially at that size, he’s agile & fairly quick.

I’m with you, McGill. But Dee legitimately does not seem like that type of kid. He really seems like a good one and I think he’s surrounded by good people. I sincerely think he’s underrated as a prospect. I feel he should be more highly rated simply because of what he brings to the table as an athlete. Jumps out at you on film. Especially at that size, he’s agile & fairly quick.
I agree, I don't think he is a bad egg either...BUT...nobody thought Hardy was capable of doing what he has done either...till he did it.

I agree, I don't think he is a bad egg either...BUT...nobody thought Hardy was capable of doing what he has done either...till he did it.
Honestly, one of the weirdest things I’ve seen. Teenagers are so unpredictable & hard to understand sometimes.

source.gif

VN Store

Back