'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

What was yer screen name before?
First it was volfan28 but I forgot my password. Then it became volfan_28 but I got mad at something (probably Butch) and told my wife to change my password to something I’d never figure out. She obeyed. So here I am. A loser with a screen name that references my date of birth.

I understand my opinion is unpopular but I don't understand why anyone sees beckwith as an elite WR. He doesn't even make one catch in his highlight film.

I understand my opinion is unpopular but I don't understand why anyone sees beckwith as an elite WR. He doesn't even make one catch in his highlight film.

Neither did Juaun Jennings or Jermaine Copeland or Cedric Wilson.
Peter Warrick....i could go on and on. Anquan Boldin etc...

Check Youtube. Dee Beckwith vs Huntsville.
Go to the 2.30 mark and 4.32 mark in the Video. He's effortless catching the football.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I never once thought we were getting Washington or Hardy even though at times people floated info that made it seem possible that we would land them and to be honest I really didn't care if we got them or not. Now as ironic as it seems, in spite of all things including DBs own words pointing to UF as his destination I think we land him. I think in the end he chooses TN, and this time I will care if we lose out. Kid has the tools to be a special kind of player.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Gilbert, Olijuri, Hardy and Washington to name a few.
When you offer 500 kids and can only take 25, rejection is just a part of it. But this staff knows how to finish. Toots, Solomon, Cade, Wright, Gibbs...these guys won't come home empty handed this cycle, whoever it is.

When you offer 500 kids and can only take 25, rejection is just a part of it. But this staff knows how to finish. Toots, Solomon, Cade, Wright, Gibbs...these guys won't come home empty handed this cycle, whoever it is.
Jk to some point. We have had some major misses but this is a very good class. I’m happy with it and hope we finish strong.

No direct flights stops in either CLT or ATL....better off driving imo
View attachment 255513

Don’t forget the driving time to the airport....being checked in 1.5 hours ahead of flight, security check, sitting in the airport waiting to board...not to mention the Iranian terrorists that have issued jihad against all US airlines...😎

VN Store

Back