'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Simply picking another school isn't trolling though. We've known UF was in consideration for some time, we're just hoping he picks us. I don't think he's lied or played games with us.
I can see kids trolling Butch Jones, but with the pedigree our current coaching staff has, it’s mind boggling the frequency of trolling towards UT

Simply picking another school isn't trolling though. We've known UF was in consideration for some time, we're just hoping he picks us. I don't think he's lied or played games with us.
I know...I guess it just feels like a lot of these kids are just leading us on..not really serious about actually coming to UT. You are right...it isn't actually trolling.

I can see kids trolling Butch Jones, but with the pedigree our current coaching staff has, it’s mind boggling the frequency of trolling towards UT

I think it’s less UT and more just how recruits are these days. You hear this stuff happening all the time. We just focus more on when it happens to us.

Spot on...you and I have been bangin that drum loudly for weeks...now I just hope we get him. These kids now a days are weird. Stuff like Hardy just makes you doubt their sincerity in anything and everything. I am expecting this kid to go to UF just because trolling Tennessee just seems to be a fun stupid game to a lot of idiot kids lately for some reason.
The only 2 that seemed like trolls were trolls.
Some were undecided late and some picked UT and Some eventually picked somewhere else.

Told y’all I didn’t want Hardy. Kid has been lying and trying to get us to waste our time. I hate Bama but will be pulling for them in the Iron Bowl from now on. Auburn is the dirtiest program out there. They get the parents and will do anything to get a kid.
I actually pulled for AL this year after everything Auburn has done. About killed me....

Maybe VN should stop the negative with Hardy. Many said the same thing about Cade a couple years ago and look what happened.

Maybe VN should stop the negative with Hardy. Many said the same thing about Cade a couple years ago and look what happened.

Apples/Oranges IMO

I never said anything negative about Cade (to each their own on that) and welcomed him back with open arms. Will not say the same for this kid. Utterly classless move, showing no integrity, and he can pound sand.

Plain and simple, Cade Mays picked another team and sang a song that butt hurt some folks. To my knowledge he never lied to or mega-trolled the staff and many others.. Absolutely no comparing the two.

Plain and simple, Cade Mays picked another team and sang a song that butt hurt some folks. To my knowledge he never lied to or mega-trolled the staff and many others.. Absolutely no comparing the two.

Absolutely. If the young man wants to attend Auburn, so be it. But let's not kid ourselves; there is no doubt what has happened here. This Tennessee program will succeed regardless. No need to waste any more time with someone who has chosen elsewhere. Goodbye.

Good luck with that request. He lied to our coaches and players before “committing.” That’s not all that unusual. Kids do that, sign, and you both move on. What’s different here is he he acted as if the door was legitimately open when he closed it.

It’s like he runs us over, then backs up when we ask for medical attention...just to run over us in reverse. Then denies even being involved.

I actually pulled for AL this year after everything Auburn has done. About killed me....
there was a time Auburn was as hated or more.

My mother in law is an Auburn alum. I noticed my son had on Auburn socks this morning. Never again, not in my house.

edit: i will throw the damn things away

Last edited:
Told y’all I didn’t want Hardy. Kid has been lying and trying to get us to waste our time. I hate Bama but will be pulling for them in the Iron Bowl from now on. Auburn is the dirtiest program out there. They get the parents and will do anything to get a kid.
Yes you did.

Our 6'6 310 DT Perry is no slouch.
Then O. Thomas at 6'5 305
D Bailey at 6'4 290

I'm not worried about getting Hardy at all.

Thought Perry was getting more of a look on the OT spot as far as development side of things because he was a project

there was a time Auburn was as hated or more.

My mother in law is an Auburn alum. I noticed my son had on Auburn socks this morning. Never again, not in my house.

edit: i will throw the damn things away
I remember that. When it came down to TN, AL and Auburn for the championship. I just hated AL more because I didn't know any Auburn fans. After what Auburn has done to Tennessee in recruiting the last few years, I am developing a hatred for them that is close to FL. So happy they lost their bowl game. Good job taking the trash out.

Last edited:
I remember that. When it came down to TN, AL and Auburn for the championship. I just hated AL more because I didn't know any Auburn fans. After what Auburn has done to Tennessee in recruiting the last few years, I am developing a hatred for them that is close to FL So happy they lost their bowl game. Good job taking the trash out.

We do not allow hate in the RF. Watch your tone young lady. :)

I pretty much only read two threads these days, hardy and beckwith. I got caught up here and went to click over to the beckwith thread and boy, imagine my disappointment.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back