'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Do you still think they absolutely will end up at the same place ?
I do but I'll say that it's no longer close to being 100%. Our staff has made Cam feel like he'll have a chance to work his way into a scholarship down the road which really surprises me as he's got a ways to go before he'd ever be able to contribute at the SEC level I feel, although I would not bet against him as he's a determined young man.

I really think he just likes Gainesville and the warm weather over the cooler mountains of Knoxville. I bet Pruitt rolls out the red carpet for him on his official visit when the whole family is there. Little brother Cam seems 100% on his PWO so we've still got that going for us.
Ever been in neyland in September????

I'm encouraged by the fact that Florida has supposedly been the leader for a long time, but he didn't sign with them in the early. And he's still not committed to them now. If it was love at first sight, they would have put a ring on it by now.

Reactions: gainesvol82
I do but I'll say that it's no longer close to being 100%. Our staff has made Cam feel like he'll have a chance to work his way into a scholarship down the road which really surprises me as he's got a ways to go before he'd ever be able to contribute at the SEC level I feel, although I would not bet against him as he's a determined young man.

Hate to keep tying you up, but one more question. How does Cam feel about Gainesville? His comfort level could be real important. How about the rest of the voting family members? Dee is one of those players I think is versatile enough athletic enough to become a game changer when in sync with the QB. One of those guys they talk about on tv that is too big for most DB and too fast for most LB..... then his explosion after the catch is notable. So that makes him MY number one remaining target. Have no clue where he is in the war room at UT. Would love to defend the state line with Hardy, fear his ceiling if not here, but if we can only get one, Dee is my choice. Hoping Cam can help us get him. But I have never understood the different schools and the general family dynamic.

Hate to keep tying you up, but one more question. How does Cam feel about Gainesville? His comfort level could be real important. How about the rest of the voting family members? Dee is one of those players I think is versatile enough athletic enough to become a game changer when in sync with the QB. One of those guys they talk about on tv that is too big for most DB and too fast for most LB..... then his explosion after the catch is notable. So that makes him MY number one remaining target. Have no clue where he is in the war room at UT. Would love to defend the state line with Hardy, fear his ceiling if not here, but if we can only get one, Dee is my choice. Hoping Cam can help us get him. But I have never understood the different schools and the general family dynamic.
Calm down

Dee's father stopped by the office this morning and spent some time with us. Florida leads as of today.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

“Dee Beckwith will officially visit Sunday and Monday this weekend. He cancelled his Kentucky visit and now will OV here and Florida next weekend. He has senior night for basketball on that Saturday of the final weekend so to maximize time it’s bumped up.”

- Price

“Dee Beckwith will officially visit Sunday and Monday this weekend. He cancelled his Kentucky visit and now will OV here and Florida next weekend. He has senior night for basketball on that Saturday of the final weekend so to maximize time it’s bumped up.”

- Price
cancel that UF visit!!!! you don't need it!!!

- Price
So if he visits UF after he visits us, that's probably not good, right?

Dee’s father stopped by a hot dog stand I was at. He order a hot dog with relish and mustard. Grabbed a bag of Cheetos. Said he like his chips orange just like his kids team colors. TFWIW
And didn’t pay while you and the others took it like a *****. 😏

Reactions: Volfansince1980

VN Store

Back