'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I will feel much better about missing on DW if we sign Dee
I liked him better before we knew where Washington was going.

This guy is a football player with football player instincts. Always dangerous to compare but he reminds me of Carl Pickens as a HS Sr. Pickens played WR but could have run that wildcat O too. He was a really good safety. Mostly just an instinctive football player.

Heath Shuler was too. He could have easily played RB, WR, S, or LB and been a star. As a safety... he hit like a ton of bricks.

Took my daughter on a college tour there this summer. We made it three blocks through campus when she said im done. She said why would anyone come to this dump.
One of my son’s best friends played baseball at Florida a couple years ago. Big Tennessee fan. First time I saw him after he’d been in classes in the fall he told me he couldn’t wait for the season to start, partly so they could get on the road and get the hell out of Gainesville for a weekend at a time. Lol. Says the town was a dump and just sucked.

Took my daughter on a college tour there this summer. We made it three blocks through campus when she said im done. She said why would anyone come to this dump.
So true. I have been there multiple times and people don't believe me when I tell them it is the dumpiest campus and stadium in the SEC. Chattanooga and MTSU have much nicer campuses.

I liked him better before we knew where Washington was going.

This guy is a football player with football player instincts. Always dangerous to compare but he reminds me of Carl Pickens as a HS Sr. Pickens played WR but could have run that wildcat O too. He was a really good safety. Mostly just an instinctive football player.

Heath Shuler was too. He could have easily played RB, WR, S, or LB and been a star. As a safety... he hit like a ton of bricks.
Me also..

Per VQ

As for Beckwith, Tennessee is set to get him on campus on Sunday as his senior night got moved to the same weekend as his previously planned final visit weekend. With his basketball schedule, Beckwith will take his 48 hour OVs to Florida next week on a Sun-Mon plan, but to make sure he gets the full experience of an official visit with the Vols, he’ll arrive to Knoxville late Saturday night or early Sunday morning to maximize his time with the MLK weekend not impacting his school or basketball time. The Vols will battle with the Gators, but his brother Cam Beckwith is committed as a PWO will be a key in the end in our opinion.

VN Store

Back