'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Woodlawn VOL

We keep hearing we are going to see Beckwith and Tee Hodge, I am not holding my breath and I am starting to wonder if these guys can't stay healthy enough to play or something. Seems like we always talk about these guys are going to get time, but it never comes. Heck Smalls has looked as good or better than chandler the little he has been in there, he runs hard and fast, he should have had more carries this year. I know we need some more powerful runners that is for sure. GBO!

UTSuave’

Jarrett Romo!...Tony’s Ole Boy⭐️
This isn’t knock against Small, but I hope he stays 3rd string his whole time here. He provides a spark and I like using him sort of like a 6th man type of thing. Good player.
For someone who wasn’t highly recruited,his vision isn’t talked about enough in my opinion.he’s ridiculously good

I am not a fan of Chandler at RB at all. Should be Gray at RB1 and Small at RB2.
Chandler is terrible at picking up blitzes. They go right thru him like he is not even there. Many teams will not play a Rb who cannot at least slow a Lb down , just like they will not play a Rb who fumbles.

berryvol

Would love to see us use Dee in the way that KC uses Kelce and the Titans occasionally use Jonnu. Run some wildcat with him and give him some creative carries/touches out of the slot and even as a motion TE. Doubt that will ever happen w Pruitt's vanilla-ass offense, but one can dream, right?

VN Store

Sponsors