AJ Johnson starts for Denver

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
Gotta give this young man a lot of credit. Not sure how many football players would have endured all that time off waiting for your day in court, being fould not guilty then having a an NFL team give you a shot and when they do, get an interception and make 9 tackles.

A.J. Johnson's redemption story gets better with end zone pick

So happy for AJ...he got railroaded in the worst way. False accusations of rape should result in the liars being sentenced to the exact same presumptive sentence as the accused would have had to endure. Prison time and public ridicule.

I am very happy for AJ, but the bottom line is the 2 girls lying cost him several million dollars as well as 2 things he can never get back: his senior year of college football and the next year in the NFL. The prosecution should have smelled the BS immediately when the 2 girls destroyed their phones in order to hide their conspiracy to extort a great LB.

Way to go AJ!! Volnation is proud of you and cheering for you also.

He deserves it. Based on the evidence, he didn't do anything wrong and it shouldn't have drug on for so long in the judicial system

Man, what an inspiration.

He never gave up, even in the face of being raked over the coals on a daily basis for three years plus.

It was a typo I meant pass Coverage but you probably figured that out but carry on hope this made your day.

Good grief!!! Didn't the graphics cue you I posted all in fun? And the play on the word "heel" do the same?
Come on, have a sense of "human" for a change.

VN Store

Back