AJ Green or Julio Jones

Which WR?

• Total voters
Green, that guy really pokes his hands out and catches a ball the way it was meant to be caught.

AJ Green. That guy can flat out go get the ball.

Green by far. He has the best pass catching ability I've seen by a WR in awhile and is taller so once he fills out his frame he'll be the better WR when its all said and done.

He has put up better numbers than Jones already and Jones was by far the more SEC-ready WR between the two (physically).

Last edited:
Seems like this poll is dominated by those who just look blindly at Bama being better than Georgia this year so they assume Jones > Green. I don't really see why you'd choose Jones except he's more physically ready now yet Green still has out performed him imo. Green will be the best receiver in the NCAA in two years.

Don't get me wrong though - Jones will be and is a great player too - but Green is just a special talent.

AJ Green. Yet another SC Native to leave to go play outside of South Carolina. He was the #1 prospect I wanted Carolina to land last year. He says that he grew up a Georgia fan. I am still a fan of his and wish him well.

I voted for both because the polls is messed up, but I think Green is better. He looks like Randy Moss.

VN Store

Back