Airline

Skiplagged.com is an example of a site that will search for multi-leg trips for cheaper prices.
As far as I know they all have a multi city search function. I prefer Google flights. Sometimes Matrix which is owned by google.
Most of our flights are international .
AA is all screw up right now. Do not count on the flight you book actually happening. I booked Nashville-Phil-Paris. A quick trip with 1.5 layover at PHL. AA changed it to BNA-Lga(collect bags at LGA and take cab to JFK). Check in and security again at JFK. Fly to Paris. Original trip was about 12 hours. The new flights are about 19 hours.
Yesterday I cancelled and rebooked on United.

Travelzoo is a good site that posts the top travel deals from around the internet.

Flyertalk is another good one, but it's hard to navigate that site, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Go aeiou
travelzoo is a good sight that posts the top travel deals from around the internet.

Flyertalk is another good one, but there's it's hard to navigate that site, imo.
Too much info on flyertalk. That's what Ive used it for. It used to be great with frequent flyers answering questions. Now it seems to bounce all over the place.

Reactions: Carp
I fly Delta and typically just use their site, although I will check it against Orbitz. Same prices if flying all Delta segments.

Reactions: tbh
I fly Delta and typically just use their site, although I will check it against Orbitz. Same prices if flying all Delta segments.

Yep, same here. I use Delta and Southwest when I fly. I do call and book through the travel service my credit card offers when possible due to some of the perks...plus, it is usually easier to get through and to fine tune things with a human at the other end of the line.

But yeah...Delta and Southwest all the way for me. Only exception is if I'm flying a route to Europe where Virgin Atlantic is competitive (they are solid too, in my experience).

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back