Air fresheners are illegal in Minnesota

There was no racism in his post. Maybe you should explain HOW it was racist?

Clearly we are talking about Minnesota and a black guy from Minnesota here. His post was a not-so-subtle way of saying he's surprised air fresheners in Minnesota are illegal because ......certain Minnesotans smell.

(its racist because we all know who the certain Minnesotans are - given his reference to Somalia and the topic at hand).

but ultimately I asked him so he can explain

The perpetual deflectors are out in full force blaming anything and everything except the actual reason which is running from the police in a vehicle which could kill other people. People don't just wake up one day with several warrants out for their arrest and running from the police is a stupid idea. It isn't the fault of the cop, air freshener, or racism. It's never the individual's fault.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Apparently, the SOP in Minneapolis is to shoot their azz. Some of the cops in that city have no tact at all.

Perhaps Chauvin should be applauded for being thrifty and saving money on bullets.

I am sure if he had hit an innocent bystander or caused a serious accident while fleeing they would be rioting in support of the other victims. Racism is the answer to every problem in society

I'd be curious to know from any of the current or former LEO's here what the SOP is for fleeing suspects that don't pose imminent danger.

tenor.gif
Having outstanding warrant, plus resisting arrest and fleeing the scene in a vehicle...yea no danger there

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Clearly we are talking about Minnesota and a black guy from Minnesota here. His post was a not-so-subtle way of saying he's surprised air fresheners in Minnesota are illegal because ......certain Minnesotans smell.

(its racist because we all know who the certain Minnesotans are - given his reference to Somalia and the topic at hand).

but ultimately I asked him so he can explain

Somalis stink and they would stink if their skin was white, yellow green or any other color under the rainbow.

Again, a nationality is not a race so his post cannot be racist.

Somalis stink and they would stink if their skin was white, yellow green or any other color under the rainbow.

Again, a nationality is not a race so his post cannot be racist.

right......:rolleyes:

by the way, the victim was not Somali. He was American. So not sure why that was brought up. Maybe so he could hide behind the "nationality is not a race" line? what do ya think

right......:rolleyes:

by the way, the victim was not Somali. He was American. So not sure why that was brought up. Maybe so he could hide behind the "nationality is not a race" line? what do ya think

Maybe he assumed the guy was a Somali?

I asked him, not you. He can answer. I think he should be the one to explain away the racism not me or you
My nursing friends from Somalia left and happen to agree it’s a **** hole.
Tasty you are in a public forum. You implied racism where it didn’t apply. Eat the loss or learn the definition.

Reactions: AM64 and Vol737
I'd be curious to know from any of the current or former LEO's here what the SOP is for fleeing suspects that don't pose imminent danger.

tenor.gif
I’d like to have been a fly on the wall listening to the officer explain to his shift sergeant why he chose to fire.

VN Store

Back