Ain't it nice?

Anything can happen in the tournament. 12 seed beating a 5 is a classic situation. OR St is actually a good story this year considering they were picked to finish last in the PAC 12. UT can’t be caught looking ahead...1 game at a time.

That’s what Oregon St. fans are saying too....[/QUOTE

Maybe they can. But TN can still beat OK State while Oregon State could beat TN. TN should win imo but it won’t shock me either way.

We have more talent but we have seen how erratic TN plays offensively and the turnovers. Plus Fulky may not play, and if does he won’t be close to 100% while wearing a mask to help protect the fractured bone in his face. I’m not sure wha troupe of procedure he had to help repair it.

He’s a Bammer!
Yes, he is. He is awful.

Having said that, at least one 12 seed always beats a 5. There was one year (2009 maybe?) when all four 5 seeds advanced. We are on what is generally regarded as the upset line.... and after having a disappointing season with 2 one and done players possibly looking ahead to the draft? There will be heavy money placed on the Beavers in Vegas this week. I think we handle them though.

We have something to look forward to on selection Sunday again. Might not have been the record we'd hoped for, but man, it's still nice to have a program that's going to the big dance.
They are all brutal but we got the best bracket of the 4 IMHO!

They said tonight that in the 2019 tournament there was 3 12 seeds that beat the 5 seeds.

Oregon St. was surprise winner in Big 12,so they are much better than some of you think.I would not be surprised if they outed us 1st game.Hope not but!

Oregon St. was surprise winner in Big 12,so they are much better than some of you think.I would not be surprised if they outed us 1st game.Hope not but!
Colorado was the best FT shooting team in the country this year. In last night’s championship game vs. OSU they shot 12-20. We’ll definitely have to play well on Friday but I would compare OSU to Miss. St or UGA

Yes, he is. He is awful.

Having said that, at least one 12 seed always beats a 5. There was one year (2009 maybe?) when all four 5 seeds advanced. We are on what is generally regarded as the upset line.... and after having a disappointing season with 2 one and done players possibly looking ahead to the draft? There will be heavy money placed on the Beavers in Vegas this week. I think we handle them though.
There is always heavy money on Beaver in Vegas ...

Yes, he is. He is awful.

I’m leaning Winthrop over Villanova for this year’s 12-5 upset. Nova has been decimated by injuries the last few weeks.

Bunch of chicken littles. We are better than Oregon St.

We stack up nicely against Oklahoma St.

We are fine. Who cares about who we draw anyway. A few years ago only Loyola Chicago was standing in the way of a cakewalk to the Final Four. We know how that went. Just beat who is in front of you. Let’s go!

Hard to argue with that perspective. Definitely nice to have a program that’s competitive and is consistently in March Madness.

But I sure would like to win an SEC Tournament at least once before I die! Blown 20+ point leads are killing me.

On to the Madness! Go VOLS!

We have something to look forward to on selection Sunday again. Might not have been the record we'd hoped for, but man, it's still nice to have a program that's going to the big dance.

Along with 63 other teams; which really isn't Major---But at least UK, Duke, Louavil, and Limphis ain't in.

VN Store

Back