Ainge Recruiting Meachem

I think Ainge is the last person that needs to be recruiting Meachem. I am pro Ainge, but he seems to rub people the wrong way.

Meachem broke the UT single-season receiving yards record with Ainge at the helm. I don't think Ainge can possibly rub Meachem wrong.

Meachem informed the Tennessean that he he'll be back next year unless he projects into the first round.

Ainge better get him a good Christmas present.

fingerscrossed.gif

Meachem informed the Tennessean that he he'll be back next year unless he projects into the first round.

If this is true then he will definately be back. I don't see him going in the first round. More likely that he would go in the second round. Too many receivers in this class for him to go any earlier than second.

There is a good chance that he ends up 2nd round, but he could still easily be told that he will be a 1st rounder.

There is a good chance that he ends up 2nd round, but he could still easily be told that he will be a 1st rounder.

Yea that is a real issue. I don't see any way he would be a first rounder this year, but he may be told he is, only to find out he isn't come draft day.

He will submit his information and see where his stock is. Ainge is doing the same, though he has no intentions on leaving.

VN Store

Back