Ainge named the starter

Originally posted by volmanjr@Sep 30, 2004 11:34 PM
that's a big shocker :blink:

Ainge is the better qb to start this big game for us.Let's just hope the o-line does a great job of protecting him.

Good for Ainge. I don't think who is officially starting will come majorly into play until after the Georgia game. UT will need both to keep AU and Georgia guessing, but after that, it's all left to who is the better QB. I think Tennessee should not have a tough time winning the rest of their schedule, with the slightly possible exception of Notre Dame... And since schedule strength no longer factors into the BCS rankings (except playing I-AA teams), Bowl Championship, meet UT B)

Originally posted by milohimself@Oct 1, 2004 1:16 AM
Good for Ainge. I don't think who is officially starting will come majorly into play until after the Georgia game. UT will need both to keep AU and Georgia guessing, but after that, it's all left to who is the better QB. I think Tennessee should not have a tough time winning the rest of their schedule, with the slightly possible exception of Notre Dame... And since schedule strength no longer factors into the BCS rankings (except playing I-AA teams), Bowl Championship, meet UT B)

I like the move, but I am a little suprised by it. Although I have been suprised a lot this year so far.

VN Store

Back