Ainge doing the gator chomp

Yeah, and it's poor sportsmansip and reflects poorly on us. That's why Saban was yelling at his guys "Don't do that ****!"

I don't need to relax. Nothing wrong with calling out embarrassing behavior. A few players or fans doing it is one thing. People get carried away and they forget sportsmanship. 100k is an indictment of our entire fan base.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's still something.
The Gator chomp is THE goofiest looking thing in sports. It should be mocked on every possible occasion.

Yeah, and it's poor sportsmansip and reflects poorly on us. That's why Saban was yelling at his guys "Don't do that ****!"

I don't need to relax. Nothing wrong with calling out embarrassing behavior. A few players or fans doing it is one thing. People get carried away and they forget sportsmanship. 100k is an indictment of our entire fan base.

saban was yelling at his guys because its an embarrassment for alabama in the top 3 to be doing the hook em horns at an unranked texas team that took them to the brink

Reactions: CSVol

Fans mocking the gator chomp is an “indictment” of our fan base? Go watch badminton.

Dude anyone that plays and beats UF does a mocking gator chop. Relax big dog. Same thing with Texas and horns down. You mock your opponent who have a taunt. It’s just college football. It is a big deal to beat UF regardless if we should of or shouldn’t of. Doesn’t matter. It will always be a big deal. Period. Relax.

I remember Grant Williams and Admiral Scholfield doing it after they beat UF at their place. There is an epic picture of them doing that and Burt Bertlekamp with a big ole grin in the back ground. Epic.

1664318040435.jpeg

What are you 90 years old? Why the hell would we show sportsmanship to UF? Were supposed to hate the bastards lol I'd be embarrassed if we didn't do it quite frankly. Rub it in.

I just saw that our entire crowd was doing the gator chomp, and to make matters worse, it was before the game was in hand.

Wtf is wrong with us? This is why we can't have nice things. If we blew this it would've been Ainge x 100k and I can't say we wouldn't have deserved it. It's bad form and and it makes us look like the little step brother that we have been.

Anyway, go Vols. Feels so good to be 4-0 with Florida in our rear view.
Wow. Tell me you're spineless without using those words

I remember Grant Williams and Admiral Scholfield doing it after they beat UF at their place. There is an epic picture of them doing that and Burt Bertlekamp with a big ole grin in the back ground. Epic.

View attachment 495079

1664320368303.gif

Edit: if it works for GW, works for me

Last edited:
I was doing the gator chomp with my arms, then on my back with my legs, two big ol sticks from my yard, etc. Anything I could find to mock that stupid chomp.

Some of you all will find anything possible to complain about.

What are you 90 years old? Why the hell would we show sportsmanship to UF? Were supposed to hate the bastards lol I'd be embarrassed if we didn't do it quite frankly. Rub it in.

It's not about UF, it's about us. Why would we show sportsmanship? That is the question.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

Were you at the game?

Thought I was in a time warp or something. Next thing you know we’ll fire Fulmer and spend 12 years in CFB purgatory going thru 4 coaches, burning mattresses, for sure hiring Gruden, chasing off Schiano, and practicing shower hygiene with a 5* heart while eating asparagus as our penance… before the football gods have had enough fun and let us hire JH.

I mean it’s not like this is something new, with our or any fanbase. I mean hell, Tennessee fans spent the last few minutes of the ‘99 Fiesta Bowl mocking FSU by doing the tomahawk chop.

I mean it’s not like this is something new, with our or any fanbase. I mean hell, Tennessee fans spent the last few minutes of the ‘99 Fiesta Bowl mocking FSU by doing the tomahawk chop.

I was there and I can say not all of us were doing it

VN Store

Back