Ainge doing the gator chomp

Ainge was solid tonight, but that was a foolish act. I wouldn't expect anything less though from an opposing team who was up on us with time left. When you mock the gator chomp - there will be consequences!

Apparently the consequences of Brock Berlin doing it involve many Canes touchdowns being scored.

Big difference in Ainges Maturity this year. All the times he either trew it away or grounded it properly. Last year Ainge would have just threw it up for grabs aka (LSU game). This year he threw it at the feet of our Running back or just threw it in an area near anyone.

You're pissed at Ainge and say nothing about the O-Line? You're complaining about Ainge and yet how many yards did we have on the ground? You're complaining about Ainge but yet how many yards and points did the pass earn us?

If you're talking to me, I'm pissed @ Ainge for getting Cocky @ the beginning of the first half. It doesnt take a genius to see the o-line was HORRIBLE tonight. Fulmer was a former offensive lineman and he continues to put a bad o-line out there.

I had a bad feeling when he did that. I really wanted to see Fulmer grab him by the face mask and convey to him a few choise words. The VOLS fought a hard fight. What did they end up with, like 10 yards rushing, what else did we expect, a blow out?

phil grabs his earphones off, put em under his armpit and does the ever so familar "Phil Handclap" no matter what happens. where did his spirit go that I saw in the Cal game.

as for ainge. I mean his chomping didnt lose the game, but you can't give a team anymore reason to want to kill you in a game like this. Save that for after the game or when your up by 30 in the 4th. Just not then, not at that time. He was the only bright spot him mecheam, swain, and smith.

He showed some emotion on the sidelines, better than sitting on his hands. This was no big deal and for all you gator fans that were so appalled by it... Go Chomp yourself.

he's young and inmature, the bad thing for us is that is the way he plays the game too.

That is at best a personal call........................

I still do not get this, Ainge last year playing last night, what would have happened?

Ainge has grown up a lot!

*Note I do have a man-crush on Ainge!*

Yeah Baby!:wub: :wub:

When I saw it I wasn't bothered, other than thinking that it was a bit premature.

To me there's a BIG difference between doing it at your own home or doing something like that in your opponent's house. He was in the friendly confines of his own stadium, so you would construe it that he was using it to fire his own fans up, not taunting the opposing team's fans (unless he was looking into the UF fan section when he did it.

If that were the case it would be classless. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with it.

That is at best a personal call........................

I still do not get this, Ainge last year playing last night, what would have happened?

Ainge has grown up a lot!

*Note I do have a man-crush on Ainge!*

Yeah Baby!:wub: :wub:

the gounding call showed his true colors. true he is not as bad as he was last year, but doing stupid stuff like the chomp, he needs to grow up. this is the big time have some class. is my personal call though.:dunno:

To me there's a BIG difference between doing it at your own home or doing something like that in your opponent's house. He was in the friendly confines of his own stadium, so you would construe it that he was using it to fire his own fans up, not taunting the opposing team's fans (unless he was looking into the UF fan section when he did it.

I also thought it was premature, but I agree with your statement.

I think he was attempting to get the crowd fired up...........He hid back behind every one when he did it.......................

You're pissed at Ainge and say nothing about the O-Line? You're complaining about Ainge and yet how many yards did we have on the ground? You're complaining about Ainge but yet how many yards and points did the pass earn us?

Yeah exactly. Ainge should never have been in that position in the first place. If our damn offensive line could block somebody! We gave him next to no protection, and we had no ground threat. When we couldn't run the ball, I got that sinking feeling in my stomach

The gator chomp is irrelevant, that merely comes to personal preference of liking or not liking Ainge. If one does not like him, not matter what he does it will be in the wrong.

I do not know how one play defines him, the rest of the game does not count?

Would you rather Ainge force the ball into coverage rather than throwing the ball away?

Ainge managed the game well......yes he made mistakes, but what more could you expect from him. He has progressed nicely thus far considering the adversity he has been through, self inflicted or not.

this was just Ainge being Ainge, though. this has been his trouble from the start, hasn't it? physicall gifted but dumb as a rock.

it was a dumb, classes move, but i expected nothing less from Danny's nephew. both teams played their asses off, but i wanted to crush y'all when i saw him doing the comp in the THIRD QUARTER.

It was dumb, but not classless. Learn more words.

i thought i was the only one mad that he did the chomp when there was still a whole 10 minutes left.

Give it a rest! Yes it was stupid, but what does that have to do with us losing that game? If we had won the game, yall would be saying "What a bad*** move, Ainge has really got his confidence."

It was dumb, but not classless.

This is blown way out of proportion, he did it an area were he was attempting to fire up the crowd.

Question the timing, not the action....................

VN Store

Back