Ainge and Schaffer

Ainge is out of his sling...he says that he can play against Kentucky, but my guess is he will hold out until the SECCG

Man, it would be nice to have them both back, but I am not going to count on it!

If they both came back against AU, that would be great. Knowing Erik, he would be especially motivated to go back and play well against the Aubies after throwing four picks earlier this season.

if they are back will they be ready to play after being out so long?

I only glanced at the sports page this morning, and it was awfully early so please forgive me if I'm wrong, but I swear I thought it said that Schaeffer would possibly be ready for the SECCG but that Clausen had earned the start. I think it also said that Ainge would not be back for that game but likely would be ready for a bowl game. Has anyone else heard this today? I tried to check on the Sentinel's webpage before posting, but sometime since my last visit, they've made it entirely a pay site (despite the fact that I'm a subscriber!).

Part right, Shaeffer was out of the sling and throwing some Sat. Don't think Rick has earned the starting spot.

But don't be surpirised to see him start against KY jsut to let
shaeffer heal some more.

No need to run either of them out for the Kentucky game . . . unless one of them volunteers to play cornerback.

:ph34r:

VN Store

Back