America's Got Talent

Yeah, I was surprised to see him sent home, thought he was going to be automatic from either the people or judges.

They'd rather watch guys dance in high heels than see an asian guy spin a diabolo, apparently.

Courtney Hadwin's running total on internet and youtube views is getting close to 300 million........seems everybody else hates her too.

Us the Duo isn’t going to make it and that’s disappointing. Their YouTube videos of mashups are way better than their performances.

Us the Duo isn’t going to make it and that’s disappointing. Their YouTube videos of mashups are way better than their performances.

I'm not sure how they group them in the hour long elimination show, it may be completely random in fact, but having to go up against Shin Lim was a death knell.

Personally I feel like the Voices of Hope choir should have gone through over Duo Transcend. Samuel Comroe's last performance was easily one of his best.

I'm not sure how they group them in the hour long elimination show, it may be completely random in fact, but having to go up against Shin Lim was a death knell.

Personally I feel like the Voices of Hope choir should have gone through over Duo Transcend. Samuel Comroe's last performance was easily one of his best.

Agreed about Samuel Comroe.

The violinist was the only good act tonight, but he was terrific

Brian is amazing at what he does and has a great personality. I think he should win.

I definitely get the feeling this whole thing is being set up for the Courtney Hadwin girl to win (who is awful IMO). They keep making her act go last, and Simon played up the “shy” aspect of her last week, even though that’s already been called out as BS, which Simon knows because she’s already been on one of his other shows.

Last edited:
Here are my current rankings of the top 10...

9-10. Courtney Hadwin and Vicki Barbolak - don't like either of these
5-8. No particular order - just okay to me. - Shin Lim, Michael Ketterer, Daniel Emmet, Glennis Grace
4. Duo Transcend
3. Samuel Comroe
2. Zucarah
1. Brian Joseph King

I definitely get the feeling this whole this is being set up for the Courtney Hadwin girl to win (who is awful IMO). They keep making her act go last, and Simon played up the “shy” aspect of her last week, even though that’s already been called out as BS, which Simon knows because she’s already been on one of his other shows.

I can't stand her, she is painful to watch to me.

VN Store

Back