Agree or Disagree

Yet Tebow went to the NFL and had to be taught how to take a snap from under center.

The list of truly great college QBs who never did much in the NFL is a mile long. Arguably, when given a chance, Tebow was successful in the NFL. Regardless, NFL production takes nothing away from the college greatness of many QBs, Tebow included.

The list of truly great college QBs who never did much in the NFL is a mile long. Arguably, when given a chance, Tebow was successful in the NFL. Regardless, NFL production takes nothing away from the college greatness of many QBs, Tebow included.
Tebow was just different .. even in the league, they could talk about his mechanics all day long but the dude just seemed to want to win more than anyone else on the field.

We will be be a little better at the line on both sides, but lack of depth is still an issue. I don't see us winning the East. However, I do see us being 8-5 at the end of the season.

Disagree. JG certainly can have an influence due to position alone, but he hasn't put a team on his back and carried them to date. Does he have the talent? Possibly. Did he get a lot of help from the OL? No. My vote? So goes the trenches and depth, so goes the season. Both, based on history, are on shaky ground. Which is why we feel 2-3 injuries so badly.

VN Store

Back