Aerosmith

knucklehead_vol

What's your favorite Aerosmith album. I love Toys in the Attic and Rocks. But my favorite I think is Done with Mirrors. No hits and the real comeback album. They had just got back together and sounded great. Give me 3. Don't need a huge list.

1 Done with Mirrors
2 Toys in the Attic
3 Rocks

Toys in the Attic
Get Your Wings
Rocks

Done with Mirrors is the last album I liked. I really do not like anything after that. At all.

Saw them at the fairgrounds in ‘85 I think and it was great. Saw them at the coliseum around ‘88, and it was not.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
Toys in the Attic
Get Your Wings
Rocks

Done with Mirrors is the last album I liked. I really do not like anything after that. At all.

Saw them at the fairgrounds in ‘85 I think and it was great. Saw them at the coliseum around ‘88, and it was not.

After Done with Mirrors they were officially clean. Plus had writers come in to write Permanent Vacation and after. Get your wings is a great one too.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
What's your favorite Aerosmith album. I love Toys in the Attic and Rocks. But my favorite I think is Done with Mirrors. No hits and the real comeback album. They had just got back together and sounded great. Give me 3. Don't need a huge list.

1 Done with Mirrors
2 Toys in the Attic
3 Rocks
I would reverse the order of your three, but I agree with the selections..

The one and only time I ever got to see Arrowsmith in concert was at the Roundhouse. After a couple of encores, they turned on the house lights. They hadn't done Dream On. I just stood there, stunned, and refused to move. I wasn't leaving until I heard my anthem.

Then the house lights went out. There was a white pyramid on stage, and the keyboard music started. The pyramid slowly raised and tilted to the side to reveal Steven Tyler at a white piano.

It was the single most spectacular moment I've ever experienced related to music.

We went to a Bob Dylan concert about two years ago at TPAC in Nashville. Still the best concert acoustically I have ever heard, crystal clear.
Steven Tyler sat next to my wife. He never spoke until Dylan took his break then he talked to everyone around him, and seemed completely sober.
Of course my wife the selfie queen got one of those with him.
Neither of us has particularly cared for Aerosmith. I can appreciate their music more these days.

1 Done with Mirrors
2 Toys in the Attic
3 Rocks
Toys in the Attic..... I saw GNR open for Aerosmith back in ‘88..... great show

VN Store

Back