Advice for those watching the game Sat night

I'd rather circumcise rabid dogs than listen to Bob and Pat. Bob is awful.
Sounds like Eli Gold would be better for ya. I don't mind Bob, really. Not John Ward, but pretty good at describing what's happening. No real zest, sort of vanilla. I listen to them in Neyland as I watch the game, and honestly - as the play unfolds, I don't really see how I could call it any different. He doesn't miss much. It's just his delivery.

Sounds like Eli Gold would be better for ya. I don't mind Bob, really. Not John Ward, but pretty good at describing what's happening. No real zest, sort of vanilla. I listen to them in Neyland as I watch the game, and honestly - as the play unfolds, I don't really see how I could call it any different. He doesn't miss much. It's just his delivery.
You must be listening to a different Bob. Kesling is awful at giving time to go, he's terribly inaccurate on down and distance and he barely gets names right.

Just breathe. We aren’t supposed to be in this game. Hopefully we are, and it’s fun to watch a decent part of it. but if we aren’t, we weren’t really supposed to be anyway. And for God’s sake man, don’t listen to Eli Gold call the entire game thru his nose.

Just breathe. We aren’t supposed to be in this game. Hopefully we are, and it’s fun to watch a decent part of it. but if we aren’t, we weren’t really supposed to be anyway. And for God’s sake man, don’t listen to Eli Gold call the entire game thru his nose.
You’re absolutely right, but it won’t stop some from being outraged if we lose. Lol.

We used to mellow out on quaaludes,now maybe Bob gets his script and blands his way.through.

Only Alabama would be dumb enough to nickname their team after celebrating a tie with their rival. I wonder how many Alabama fans actually know how they got their nickname? My guess is 0%.

Reactions: esarmstrong
74413834_10220528126340120_8823618797593165824_n.jpg

Unless you want to listen to Joe Tessitore cheer the “TIDE” I’d plan on listening to Bob & Pat. I plan to.
the only way i can handle joe hyperbole is with the tube on mute and the closed captions on
i actually feel bad for mcelroy having to work with joe t every weekend with him

I started out listening to the UT games on the radio with my dad in the late 50s and still do it every game. Radio up TV sound down. We have had some great people call the games, Bob and Pat may not be the best but they represent UT and want them to win as much as any of us which in fine with me. Nothing ever stays the same no matter how much you want it to.

VN Store

Back