Admiral up to #22 on NBA draft board

Unless the Lakers sign somebody in the off-season or make a trade, they are not a contender in the West. Still, I smell what u are cooking, Admiral could help a contender. What about the last pick in the first round to the Warriors ? May take a year or 2, but that would be the perfect fit
Well I would expect them to sign someone. And you’re right that’s a great fit, I’m just a Warrior’s hater so I’d be conflicted 😂 also the Grizzlies’ terrible GM Wallace just traded away our next two second round picks, so I guess that’s not happening

Reactions: The Dog
I don't agree. Alexander has always had a natural ability for much of what he's doing, he's simply gotten better at it, and coming in as a freshman he would be the guy you guessed of anyone on UTs roster at the time to make an NBA team.

Admiral has literally gone from a no name middling recruit who looked like an overweight frat boy to a guy you would expect to be fighting in the octagon and mauling everyone he faces. And that's just his physical fitness. He had no real offensive game outside of a middling mid range setup when he came here and now he is one of the most elite shooters in the country on top of having a respectable drive and post up game.

Again, nobody has improved all around at UT like he has.
Alexander had played 2 years of basketball when he arrived on campus. If you had pegged him for the most likely NBA player, you were really projecting, and most likely based on his height and lack of many other options. Outside of that, I agree on Admiral being the most improved player in the past 3+ years. Alexander still probably has the most potential based on untapped potential and relative inexperience playing the game. Had he played from grade school, who knows how good he'd be.

VN Store

Back