Abortions and the bible.

But it is a horrible comparison. The CDC is not speaking, in any way shape or form, about a human fetus.

Does or doesn't a fetus require a mother (host) to survive until viability?

yes or no? The statement was that "an unviable fetus is more of a parasite than a human child", this isn't wrong - despite your apparent disdain for the terminology being used.

yes or no? The statement was that "an unviable fetus is more of a parasite than a human child", this isn't wrong - despite your apparent disdain for the terminology being used.

Oh God...........YES! Fell Better??

a 3 month old baby requires a mother to survive, biologically. In fact, paternal dependence doesnt cease to exist for a loooooong time after birth.

So do teenagers. So do many adults. What's your point? The CDC definition of parasite could also apply to teens and many adults.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
lol, your post makes such ridiculous presuppositions it's not worth replying too in any serious manner.

You think abortion is murder at any age and for any reason. We get it.

What is ridiculous about what I said? I was addressing the moving target of viability. The argument of viability and when it's acceptable to murder another human being IS about convenience. Anyone who pushes to move the line forward in time is at that point attempting to allow for convenience.

If that weren't the case, then our liberal politicians would only be pushing for early-term abortions.

CDC gets list of forbidden words: Fetus, transgender, diversity

Bye Felicia.

I ran a search on the CDC's site:

The word "fetus" returned 4,343 results.

"Transgender" returned 2,292.

"Diversity" returned 17,608.

So the CDC knows what the word "parasite" means, but they struggle with words like "baby" and "forbidden."

a 3 month old baby requires a mother to survive, biologically. In fact, paternal dependence doesnt cease to exist for a loooooong time after birth.

Poor attempt at a strawman.

Familiarize yourself with the concepts of the terms that are being used, saying dumb sht like this is ridiculous and disingenuous attempt to obfuscate the argument.

Familiarize yourself with the concepts of the terms that are being used, saying dumb sht like this is ridiculous and disingenuous attempt to obfuscate the argument.
Actually it is an extremely good point. The claims have been made about surviving outside the womb. Show me the 3 year old that survives outside the womb without a LOT of help. By your definition, a 3 year old is not viable, nor are most other human beings until adulthood. You have yet to address this simple fact.

Deflect.....deflect.....deflect.......you are getting your arse handed to you an so many levels.......

You agreed with me snarkily and I pointed that out, how is that a deflection?

Claiming you're kicking my 'arse' it and doing it are wholly different.

Except your argument that only pre-born un-viable beings should be allowed to be killed is completely inconsistent. Viability is a universal term, and applies to all beings. If this weren't just about murdering defenseless babies for convenience, then you would also be arguing to murder 3-month-olds. You can't have it both ways.

If you're going to use "viable" as your basis for determining the value of life, then you must go all-in and declare children up to the age of 2 or 3, and elderly people, as acceptable candidates to murder.

it's your definition. not mine. Dont have inconsistent definitions to validate murder and you wont be called on it

Are unborn babies technically parasites? | CARM.org
Dec 2, 2016 - An unborn child is not, even in a technical sense, a "parasite." Some abortion advocates falsely attempt to make this equivalence to justify ...
You agreed with me snarkily and I pointed that out, how is that a deflection?

Claiming you're kicking my 'arse' it and doing it are wholly different.

Never said "I" was kicking anything........hell, I am the only lifeline you have right now.

Sorry to break the news to you guys. If we go in the direction of Medicare-For-All, we will have to kill off all the fetuses with birth defects or costly disabilities. We couldn't afford them in a universal system.

Actually it is an extremely good point. The claims have been made about surviving outside the womb. Show me the 3 year old that survives outside the womb without a LOT of help. By your definition, a 3 year old is not viable, nor are most other human beings until adulthood. You have yet to address this simple fact.

No, it's not, you're conflating concepts.

Fetal viability of a fetus it means having reached such a stage of development as to be capable of living, under normal conditions, outside the uterus.

Sorry to break the news to you guys. If we go in the direction of Medicare-For-All, we will have to kill off all the fetuses with birth defects or costly disabilities. We couldn't afford them in a universal system.

Don't forget the elderly

That won't be the end of it.

They continue to push the line forward as far as the people will allow (through their ignorant election of anti-life politicians), so that eventually, people outside the womb in certain "classes" can also be declared as candidates for murder.

VN Store

Back