Abortions and the bible.

Hollywood actors love abortions and worship the Devil, Miley Cyrus included

SaboMiley1-640x480.jpg

I lean towards pro life and only abortions under a strict few circumstances ftr

Alabama woman charged in fetal death, her shooter goes free

This is absolutely stupid and the State and the Grand Jury should be ashamed of this.
She instigated a need for self defense against her which led to the baby dying.

So if you are pregnant and put yourself into harm's way intentionally, you can be charged with the crime they listed. it's the law so a grand jury has to indict.

She instigated a need for self defense against her which led to the baby dying.

So if you are pregnant and put yourself into harm's way intentionally, you can be charged with the crime they listed. it's the law so a grand jury has to indict.
It is a dumb law, much like the stance on abortion under any circumstance. Just about as dumb is the fact that the individual who did the shooting isn't being charged with anything. The self defense claim is weaker than any I have seen in the past.

It is a dumb law, much like the stance on abortion under any circumstance. Just about as dumb is the fact that the individual who did the shooting isn't being charged with anything. The self defense claim is weaker than any I have seen in the past.
If a parent gets mad while driving and rams into someone elses car and the child ends up with a head injury and eventually dies, is being charged chalked up to being a dumb law too? She put her childs life in danger by initiating a physical confrontation and got shot for it. Its self defense.

Who is responsible for the child dying? The person acting under self defense or the one placing that person in that position?

None of the articles I've seen give much detail into the fight itself, so the shooter's self-defense claim might be complete bunk.

Either way, if the mother began a physical altercation that resulted in the death of her child, then I see no issue with her being held responsible for that death. It's easy to get hung up on the shooting aspect of the story. But the other woman could have justifiably pushed the mother to the ground, causing a miscarriage, and the mother would still be responsible for that death.

If a parent gets mad while driving and rams into someone elses car and the child ends up with a head injury and eventually dies, is being charged chalked up to being a dumb law too? She put her childs life in danger by initiating a physical confrontation and got shot for it. Its self defense.

Who is responsible for the child dying? The person acting under self defense or the one placing that person in that position?
Self defense.........................against an unarmed pregnant woman in a parking lot of a Dollar General in the middle of the day. This is nothing but the State flexing on the abortion issue IMO. I guess we can start charging women who try to go down the stairs too fast and fall and suffer a miscarriage.

Self defense.........................against an unarmed pregnant woman in a parking lot of a Dollar General in the middle of the day. This is nothing but the State flexing on the abortion issue IMO. I guess we can start charging women who try to go down the stairs too fast and fall and suffer a miscarriage.
Someone is attacking you with intent to harm you and you want consideration of if they are also armed or not? People CAN be killed from being pushed and hitting the ground wrong, or being punched in the right place. But this lady makes a decision to ATTACK someone while pregnant and you dont think her decision led to the harm of her child? Yeah she should be charged. It's also. it the job of the grand jury to decide if the law is dumb or not.

Again, the self-defense issue only applies to the shooter. Perhaps she should also be charged. Perhaps not. But charging the shooter might not necessarily absolve the mother.

Reactions: BearCat204
The whole thing is sad, but this line from the article made me chuckle.
Advocates for women's rights expressed outrage.
I guess they don't care that the shooter was also a woman. And I would wager shooting her in the belly was 100% intentional since they were fighting over the baby fetus daddy.

Hollywood actors love abortions and worship the Devil, Miley Cyrus included

SaboMiley1-640x480.jpg

As an agnostic, I can confirm that baby's do in fact taste like birthday cake. Also that looks like about a 16 lb. birthday cake baby, hard to find those in the dumpster behind PP.

This is sort of like that situation I read about. These two guys ended up committing a crime and the police killed one of them, so they charged they other perp with his murder.

VN Store

Back