Abandon Ship...All Hope Is Lost for a Winning Season!?!

Sadly, I think she will get another year. Phil we were so young this year, but next year will be different.

If she does get another year, will anyone be in the stands to see the team? They might do better, but no one will know!!

I was at the game last night....let's speak some facts. The Lady Vols had a great first half....second half, they looked awful. Holly did nothing except stand there with her arms crossed. We were clearly outplayed and outcoached the second half. Holly needs to go ASAP! As far as her successor, we need to stop looking at former lady vols or anyone who has ties to the TN program and get the best possible candidate regardless for past affiliation. That's always been our problem "we try to keep it in the family". If "keeping it in the family" was SO important, I haven't seen a single post saying "if Tyler had kept it in his pants, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

Is it time to abandon the program? This is really dismal. Did anyone notice tears streaming down the statue of CPHS? Muffet looked quite smug. I thought she was toying with us for a while. Like a fighter who throws soft punches and takes a few on the chin before delivering the knockout punch.

Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet, waiting to win. Along came LADY VOLS, who couldn't score at all, so Little Miss Muffet was content to win again!
Kara Lawson please come back to the hill as head coach!

🙏 praying 🙏

I was at the game last night....let's speak some facts. The Lady Vols had a great first half....second half, they looked awful. Holly did nothing except stand there with her arms crossed. We were clearly outplayed and outcoached the second half. Holly needs to go ASAP! As far as her successor, we need to stop looking at former lady vols or anyone who has ties to the TN program and get the best possible candidate regardless for past affiliation. That's always been our problem "we try to keep it in the family". If "keeping it in the family" was SO important, I haven't seen a single post saying "if Tyler had kept it in his pants, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."
About that Tyler situation...you are asking for trouble when you bring on a young, virile guy to coach young women only a few years younger. Something bad or uncomfortable is going to happen. Putting gasoline and a hot flame in close proximity is bound to bring about some kind of explosion. The temptation was way too much. He could not handle it.

and then the division occurs, should the new hire be a former Lady Vol, or the best coach in the country who did not go here.. It will be a huge debate for sure

The best coach available regardless of whether he or she has ever set foot in Knoxville or can spell Tennessee. I've had it up to here with inbred tenure. If there's a debate about this, then the program is truly ferked.

VN Store

Back