AAU thread

I've still got one more to watch, as Karly's team is playing for the championship in her bracket at 7:30

PSS
Still feeling good about "one more" for the 2021 campaign,,,,can't get a concrete "feel-good", but can't rule out the possibility yet either

Last edited:
FBC United 17uvsAlabama Southern Starz 2022-Bush EYBL2021

about to get started on ballertv///looking forward to seeing Karly play for some bling

All I can say is thank God we have T-Key for some height coming up bc I saw at least 10-12 girls at war games over 6'6" tall

No. Cardoso is in the class of 2020. She is already on campus - not participating in AAU tournaments.

The FBC post player @Coach Jumper is talking about is Letycia Vasconcelos, a 6-7 center who attenda Hamilton Heights.

She moves with an uncanny grace for one of that stature...She's gonna be a pretty intense threat for whereever she goes

Good words Coach on KS.....She, along with SP, will make us remember days of old. Any news on Sara's teeth?..Did she have a mouth guard on?

I wish these recruits were already signed and ready to go...I would hate to die and miss all the fun that is coming our way...

Good words Coach on KS.....She, along with SP, will make us remember days of old. Any news on Sara's teeth?..Did she have a mouth guard on?

I wish these recruits were already signed and ready to go...I would hate to die and miss all the fun that is coming our way...

I am checking on her now

Her teeth were displaced and they had to do some dental work, but no permanent damage,,,she is sore, but should be ok

Last edited:
I believe the rest of her teammates are standing in holes on the court....
legenda-01.jpeg

VN Store

Back