AAU thread

Alabama Southern Starz 2021-Looney EYBLvsFBC Legacy UAA2021

won 57-42

Karoline had a ton of rebounds, a few blocks and didn't miss at the foul line
Puckett had a pretty good game, but something tells me tomorrow's going to be her sharpshooting self again

Reactions: GameTime
Since I use to be a bettin man,or at least a collectin man, I'm 100% sure you will be wearing something orange to the event. And no, orange drawers don't count.

Now this look would get you noticed...
orange2.jpg

I'll be sporting our colors GT, of course.
Not trying to look official, but wearing our color nonetheless

they are a well coached team
He was not overly dramatic and under control, and his team reflected it

They never got upset, even when down early and not getting calls
good game, well coached

The updates are great coach...

When KS and SP get on the floor together at TBA, look out mama...The points are going to ring up like a pin ball game... (Just dated myself)

The updates are great coach...

When KS and SP get on the floor together at TBA, look out mama...The points are going to ring up like a pin ball game... (Just dated myself)

ding ding, hit the flippers, don't tilt
been there, done that and got the T-shirt!

Yep, today was all about the pressure D and the inside play,,,I scouted the two teams for tomorrow and they are more of a run n gun shooting team, neither looks to have the size of todays competition

I sure hate I missed seeing Striplin and Puckett play. Are any of the games available online?

I sure hate I missed seeing Striplin and Puckett play. Are any of the games available online?

No but I will take some footage tomorrow and I do get one game of download from ballertv that I will share when I pick one to download

Ballertv cost 45 dollars for 3 months and you get live coverage of most of the exposure level tournaments....I will get to see Miles tourney next week.,,,also you can go back and see games from tournaments past

Coach, remember when KS committed to us...I went a little bonkers on the forum with numerous posts about how much I liked her and her game....I was not only thrilled to have such a great looking prospect commit to us, but I knew other great players would follow her here....

I had my eye on SP as a hopeful recruit....When one of the narration of KS video said SP was her teammate on some club team, I really liked our chances of SP joining KS here..

And now it is a reality....I really like our chances of becoming a contender again with these two marvelous players anchoring our scoring attack....

Coach Kellie knows talent!
Screen_Shot_2019-05-22_at_1.22.01_PM_large.png

Agree GT, these girls know how to play...more than that they know how to be teammates.
I am looking forward to seeing them in person tomorrow

And since that 4 hour drive is looming for a 10;30 game, I am about to hit the hay and close these eyes...will give a full report wednesday.

I hope to also get a little clarity on my prediction.

Have a good one, Vol Nation,,,
Coach J
out

You can watch replays on ballertv as well. I just watched Darby’s TN flight team play Wynn and Miles from last summer’s AAU season.

FWIW, that was my first time watching a full game of Darby. She didn’t hit many shots, but they sure run their offense to get her open looks from 3. I think she’ll be a Smallbone/Dunbar/Rennie type player for us. I’ll also say that Wynn and Miles can be early difference makers on defense. BK’s offense never looks pretty to me, but man it’s fun watching her get in the grills of other point guards. And Kaiya just makes things happen with her athleticism on both sides of the ball. Glad to have ‘em both.

Reactions: Amb3096
Coach, I know at this time you are at the arena waiting for the game to start...We will all be waiting for your first hand reports.....Good luck Coach.

Reactions: krichunaka
Feed has been terrible today. Barely watchable. But it appears Puckett got hurt...not even on the bench for the end of the game. Anyone see/know what happened?

She got two teeth knocked loose at the root she definitely won't be back today except maybe to sit on the bench

But that is a preliminary report don't know if that's exactly yet. We'll find out more at 4:30 is game. I'm eating now and going back to watch a 2023 recruits. I'll give a better report once I get more information

I hear U game time. I know it breaks her heart to that last game they probably would have won if they had their shooter on the floor.. I watch the 2023 and that Carly weather's is the real deal. She is smart she is fast she knows where to be she's a spot-up shooter outstanding Defender very very high basketball IQ

I hear U game time. I know it breaks her heart to that last game they probably would have won if they had their shooter on the floor.. I watch the 2023 and that Carly weather's is the real deal. She is smart she is fast she knows where to be she's a spot-up shooter outstanding Defender very very high basketball IQ

Wrong girl...Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back