XFL 2023

Heard on the radio yesterday that Mettenberger is the QB going forward and that it is unclear if Hackenberg will remain with the team.

Reactions: peaygolf
Heard on the radio yesterday that Mettenberger is the QB going forward and that it is unclear if Hackenberg will remain with the team.

I don't see anything that would lead me to think he's done anything to deserve a spot. He's been really, really bad.

Doesn't the AAFL have a weird agreement based on where a player played College or NFL ball?

Yes, they have regional teams set up, but that just means said team has first shot at the player. If they decline to sign or keep the player, then they are free to sign with another AAF team.

Like Manziel's AAF rights are with San Antonio, so if he tries for the AAF he'll negoiate with them first.

Yes, they have regional teams set up, but that just means said team has first shot at the player. If they decline to sign or keep the player, then they are free to sign with another AAF team.

Like Manziel's AAF rights are with San Antonio, so if he tries for the AAF he'll negoiate with them first.
Dh6JEB5V4AUYIO_.jpg:large

Wasn't really serious.

They do. But Hackenburg went to PSU and played for the Jets so I don't know how he got on Memphis

My guess is it means Atlanta didn't want him or didn't have room because I think Atlanta is the closest team to PSU. But I'm not really sure how they divide all the regional breakdowns as to what college goes where.

My guess is it means Atlanta didn't want him or didn't have room because I think Atlanta is the closest team to PSU. But I'm not really sure how they divide all the regional breakdowns as to what college goes where.
He was unallocated. I just looked it up

Must have been bad weather in Birmingham, because that crowd was sad too.

Arizona already had bad attendance it's first game, so this is likely going to be a pretty bad looking week attendance wise for the league.

Memphis looks like they will finish at the bottom of the league. Mettenberger has been better, but the offense is still stagnant.

Memphis looks like they will finish at the bottom of the league. Mettenberger has been better, but the offense is still stagnant.
They’re garbage on offense. I watched about 85% of yesterday’s game. Mett really didn’t have time to throw too often

CBS has picked up 2 additonal games. Now they are showing the April 6th game Memphis at San Antonio and one of the conference championship games. The SA game is a good move since it will nationally show the best home crowd in the league.

VN Store

Back