XFL 2023

anyone see the graphic on the Atlanta broadcast that had Bob Sanders the 2007 NFL Defensive POY? Lol

That guy who just hit Simms would be kicked out of the game and charged with attempted murder in the NFL!

Attendance looked pretty decent for both opening games. It didn't help that it was raining in Orlando.

Attendance looked pretty decent for both opening games. It didn't help that it was raining in Orlando.

I'll be curious to see as the season goes on how well the attendance holds up, if they can keep it close to what it was today then it would have been a pretty successful first season for them.

I'll be curious to see as the season goes on how well the attendance holds up, if they can keep it close to what it was today then it would have been a pretty successful first season for them.

It will also be interesting to see what ratings the first games pulled.

Joking aside I actually may give this a shot. It seems like they folks at the top are actually putting some effort into it. I'm going to watch the Memphis game tomorrow because I'm claiming them as my team I guess.
I'm in Alabama so I'll be a Birmingham fan.

Reactions: BearCat204

VN Store

Back