A Texas A&M Congratulation Message

:good!:I have been wanting to get to this forum earlier, but it is never too late to offer congratulations to the Tennessee Lady Vols for their win over our A&M Aggies.

That was a tremendous game and credit must go to your ladies and Coach for playing strong through a tough spell without Candace. Ms. Parker is a spectacular player, simply amazing.

A&M didn't lose the game, Tenn won the game through teamwork and good coaching.

Good luck in the Final Four.

Permit me to say "Gig 'Em Lady Vols"

Thanks for the dance and we will see you there again next year!

Congrats to the Aggies as well. They had a great season, and their defense went unnoticed until they got in the tournament and started shutting teams down. You need big scorer, particularly from post position. I expect yall to be deep in the NCAAs again next year. :good!:

St Vol
You are correct on both counts, no one will notice a stout defense as much as a prolific offense.

Offense will always get the attention. The Aggies have a well distributed offense but no one of the Parker stature. (No one does).

I would not trade any of our players but having one with the capabilities of Parker on the team would have been awesome.

What amazes me about Parker is she is still a team player and not a hot shot like you see on the male side of the game. She is much like our Acie Law from last year. She was hurting and just being in the game inspired the rest of the team.

thnx and congrads 2 the aggies on such a great year and on getting as far as u did. u played really well against us.

VN Store

Back