A TexAg wonderin' through...

DecadePlan

Hey folks, I'm a regular over on TexAgs.com ("we know stuff"). Just wanted to drop by VolNation and offer my admiration and congratulations to Pat Summitt and an amazing women's basketball team. And of course to you fans. My personal experience has always been very positive with Tennessee fans (though after our Cotton Bowl debacle against ya, the song "Rocky Top" brings stomach acid right up to the base of my neck :) )

I, like so many others, in my little cocoon down south, have heard of Candace Parker much more than we've seen her. I'm a huge fan now, incredible talent and even greater heart.

Best of luck in the Final Four, Vol fans.

Decade

Thanks for a very gracious post. Those Aggie gals are one tough team. Congrats to them for making the great 8.

A&M plays some of the best defense I've ever seen. In women's basketball, of course, not men's.

Well, you guys made the elite eight and now have a good b-ball coach in place. Candace Parker will be sorely missed. Tennessee will have a lot of holes to fill next year.

Well, you guys made the elite eight and now have a good b-ball coach in place. Candace Parker will be sorely missed. Tennessee will have a lot of holes to fill next year.

Young but freakishly good and athletic with a PG in Cait Mcmahon running the show and don't forget a beast in the middle next year with 6'6 Kelly cain wow

I will be curious to see how Cain plays next year. I saw her in high school and she had nice soft hands but I thought she played too soft. She needs to develop a mean streak. I don't mean dirty, just hard nosed and aggressive.

Have we ever had a post like this from a UCONN fan?

I doubt you will ever see a post like this from Husky country. Texas, in my experiences there, have a certain respect for the people of Tennessee as we do them.

Young but freakishly good and athletic with a PG in Cait Mcmahon running the show and don't forget a beast in the middle next year with 6'6 Kelly cain wow

i think vicky baugh can turn into a good one... she has some moves to the basket... and the 5 AA's coming in... will be interestin...

VN Store

Back