A Quiz

Your score = 75 :eek:

What does your score mean?

You are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality. You welcome new experiences in the bedroom, and even if you aren't comfortable with a particular ingredient of sex, you don't judge those who indulge themselves. You seem to be one gutsy love-maker! You are evidently willing to experiment and are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun and you're more than capable of walking on the wild side when the mood strikes - in fact, you have quite the appetite for the sexually daring.

Results of "The Test"
Are you kinky?

Your score = 65

Not bad being married for 10 years..........I figured it would've said something like:

your score = you are dead

Not bad being married for 10 years..........I figured it would've said something like:

your score = you are dead

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear ya!!! Ive only been married for 5, but we have been together for 12!

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 24, 2004 1:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 24, 2004 1:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 22, 2004 8:41 PM
Results of "The Test" 
Are you kinky?

Your score = 0 

I&#39;m not one bit surprised.

No friggin way LIO&#33; :eek: :eek:

80 for me&#33; :cool: :p
[/quote]
You act like a score of 0 is a BAD thing, NC. I was quite proud of it. Don&#39;t take me wrong. I am neither a prude nor a block of ice, but in my humble opinion, sex shouldn&#39;t need "threesomes", strip joints, or "kinks" of any kind to make it enjoyable.

And that&#39;s all I&#39;m gonna say about that.
:rolleyes:

I think I will continue to stay out of this one&#33;&#33; :eek: :D

Oh I took it, I just don&#39;t want to get into whether a high score or low score is good. Let&#39;s just say, mine is either really high or really low. :lol: :D :D

VN Store

Back