A lot of wins out there for this team

BornonRockyTop

Things are coming together beautifully and I think we have a real shot at winning out. South Carolina and @Mizzou will be tough tests but Mizzou is collapsing as per usual and we will knock them off in Columbia. Vanderbilt already had their one shot of glory and will not win another game.

FrayedIlliterateGalah-max-1mb.gif

Not to be a Negavol, but I thought we'd win out after beating uk last year. Then we lost to mizzou and vandy.

That said, we look like we are getting better each week. I think the next 5 are all winnable.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Mizz collapsing as usual? Uh huh. They have owned us since joining the conference. SC ? They will play thier ass off. UT has never beaten Muschamp. I imagine that is something he's proud of and it's a good recruiting tool for him.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Not single game left is a gimmie. UAB is better than UT. SC has been playing tough football, Vandy and Kentucky are terrible but will still find a way to Georgia State UT. Mizzou is a loss.

Unless the QB situation gets fixed this team might play hard but they are going to put points on the scoreboard.

2-10 is still a very real possibility.

At this point,i'd just like them to play hard,have a good recruiting class and get ready for next year.With no QB it's gonna be hard to win games.

South Carolina W
UAB W
@kentucky W
@Missouri L
Vanderbilt W

Tennessee goes 6-6 and gets invited to either the Birmingham Bowl,Liberty Bowl,Music City Bowl,Belk Bowl or Taxslayer Bowl.

I know it sounds cliche', but lets take it one game at a time. SC is going to be a real test. They look good on defense, and they have a balanced offensive attack with Hilinski in the game. Feaster is a great back, too. This is going to be a very tough game.

VN Store

Back