A lot of talk on ESPN

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
about Tennessee saying that we aren't getting any respect. They have mentioned it several times already. I hope a lot of the coaches/media are watching this morning maybe they will realize it.

Now we just have to win.....handily.

Corso picked UT by a field goal in a struggle.
Herbstreit picked Tennessee's "athletes" to win by a couple of TD's.

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Nov 6, 2004 10:58 AM
What's the latest info on our o-line?Give me a quick update on that.

Munoz and Sears are gonna play. Probably won't see Respert and I am not sure about Douglas.

Munoz, Sears and Douglas will play, as for Respert the coaches really don't want to play him but he could go in an emergency.

Who has Trev picked, you the lame brained one.

how bout the vols dont show up..they lose huge...get the deserved critisism from ESPN.....THEN GET THE BOWL BID TO PLAY BOISE STATE??????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by milohimself@Nov 6, 2004 7:32 PM
We can still make a BCS game.

Exactly right. We're still on the inside track to the SECCG, and if we win that, we're money. FSU did it last year... got in the BCS with 3 losses. Or was that the year before? Anyway, it happened. We can do it /w 2.

Originally posted by rwemyss+Nov 6, 2004 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rwemyss @ Nov 6, 2004 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Nov 6, 2004 7:32 PM
We can still make a BCS game.

Exactly right. We&#39;re still on the inside track to the SECCG, and if we win that, we&#39;re money. FSU did it last year... got in the BCS with 3 losses. Or was that the year before? Anyway, it happened. We can do it /w 2. [/quote]
Don&#39;t forget that Colorado won the Big XII CG in 2001 and finished 3rd in the BCS rankings... only 0.05 pts behind the 2nd place team. Colorado was as low as 20th in the BCS rankings on 11/5/01 with a 7-2 record. Then they moved up to 14th (11/12)... then 15th (11/19)... then 7th (11/26)... then 4th (12/3).... then 3rd (final). The move to 4th was after they beat Oklahoma in the Big XII CG. They moved up the 3rd after LSU beat Tennessee in the SECCG.

As of 11/8/04, Tennessee sits at 15th in the BCS.

Originally posted by Memphis_Volunteer@Nov 8, 2004 5:57 PM
dan4vols, you&#39;re an idiot and a turncoat. Go screw an elephant&#33; :elephant:

He was lit the other night... he tried to post an apology in The Pub. I accept it, but that doesn&#39;t mean that you have to.

VN Store

Back