A huge crime was committed in minneapolis tonight.

I called double dribble when it happened, but sh!t happens. I was for Virginia anyway, so I'll take it. And, that was a foul against Guy, much more obvious than the one called on Turner against Edwards.

I can believe that you would know it was a violation. Experience counts!

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Auburn rules experts rn
tenor.gif

Reactions: Plateauvol
Not a dang one of you were screaming "double dribble" when it happened, be honest.
I did. You can ask my wife, but I'll take it, because I was rooting for Virginia. Too bad. Missed calls even out. They are just more obvious in the last few seconds with the game on the line.

Reactions: amorange
I did. You can ask my wife, but I'll take it, because I was rooting for Virginia. Too bad. Missed calls even out. They are just more obvious in the last few seconds with the game on the line.

You were not in this thread when I posted that. (I believe you)

Reactions: 1972 Grad
First they completely Blow a double dribble. Then we had a very similar call to the one on LT in the Purdue game. Notice how they haven't interviewed Bruce Pearl yet! Would love to hear his take!
Oh...you were serious.

I officiated TSSAA and NJCAA for 15 years. I said it when it happened.
I thought it was pretty obvious, and couldn't believe they didn't call it. But, I'm glad they didn't.

I went to Louisville for the Sweet 16, and became a Virginia fan for 2 reasons. One was that many Purdue fans were obnoxious, loudmouth drunks after they beat us, and two was that I sat with a nice group of the same Virginia fans both Thursday and Saturday. I decided to root for them to send Purdue home, and it's more fun when you actually care which team wins. I high fived those Virginia fans about 20 times during their game with Purdue.

Not an auburn fan but come on. How many games have the refs decided by there complete incompetence. That get paid a lot of money to call a fair and accurate game. Why aren’t these refs who have blown obvious calls held accountable. They need to be relieved of thier duties. If refs know they are going to be held accountable maybe they will go out of their way to make the right calls.

VN Store

Back