A GOOD READ

ArdentVol

The newspaper we subscribe to just published a story from The Tennessean about the Brentwood Academy' students' harrowing tale of being lost at sea. One of the kids is a Vol fan who played for BA. Story is a good example of the value of print journalism.

giphy.gif

Are we supposed to guess at the paper?😄
name of paper isn't the point. simply a well-written and interesting story involving a Nashville-area school.. It's available on Tennessean website and probably any Gannett site

name of paper isn't the point. simply a well-written and interesting story involving a Nashville-area school.. It's available on Tennessean website and probably any Gannett site
I was just messing with you

Reactions: ArdentVol
It's customary on a message board built for discussion to provide a link to the article. What you're posting would likely be better suited for the comment section of the article. Without a link no one really has a clue what you're talking about

It's customary on a message board built for discussion to provide a link to the article. What you're posting would likely be better suited for the comment section of the article. Without a link no one really has a clue what you're talking about
Thanks, hate to admit, but I don't know how to post a link

Thanks, hate to admit, but I don't know how to post a link
If you read the article online, just highlight the URL (the string of text and numbers in the little window at the top of the screen) and copy-paste it into a reply here. It should look like this:

KCSM Jazz91 Playlist (the original URL was https:// kcsm.org/playlist/ without the space after the //)

There are fancier ways, but that should do it.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back